Flying Back To Earth

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Alright, well I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said to Mi, Hyoyeon, Junho and Exo. They nodded. I quickly rushed out and headed to my room. I don't know how Mi will react to what's going to happen tomorrow. Either way, I'm sorry Mi.   

"Sukie! Wake up!" Hyoyeon shouted in my ear. 

'AHHHH! Okay, okay, I'm up. My goodness. Did you really have to do that?" I asked her. I got up from my bed. 

"I don't know, it just seemed like the right way to wake you up." She told me. I gave her a glare. I grabbed some clothes and changed into them. 

"Lets get going!" I said as Hyoyeona and I rushed out of the room to find Mi sitting by her door.  

"Ah! Mi, lets go!" Mi nodded her head and followed us out of the kingdom.  

"Lets go to the jet but first let's say goodbye to Exo before we leave!" I suggested. Mi nodded.  

"Yah! EXO!" I shouted. Exo immediately came rushing. 

"We are leaving soon. We will be back but lets say goodbye!" I explained.  

"Okay, bye Sukie, Hyoyeon and Mi!" Exo said. I smiled. Chen and Mi hugged and gave each other a peck on the lips. Mi hugged everyone else and left to go outside. 

"Bye! We will see you soon." I was about to leave but something stopped me. My legs. I knew I had to say something before I left. 

"And Chen, I'm really sorry." I said and left. Chen looked at me confused as I rushed outside. 

"Bye!" Hyoyeon waved and left. I saw Mi sitting by the jet.  

"Okay, sorry for the wait but we can go now."  

"It's fine but I'm a little nervous as to what my parents are going to say." Mi told me. I patted her back.  

"It's going to be fine, now come on lets go to earth." I opened the jet door and we got in. I quickly went to the front and sat in the driver seat while Mi sat in the passenger seat. Hyoyeon was already sleeping on the couch in the back. I the jet and we were off.  

"Where are we going to land?" Seung Mi asked. I laughed.

 "Probably at the school again." I explained. 

"Now, here goes the 8 hour trip!" I told her. She laughed. 

"It's so long. I;m going to sleep for a little." Mi said. I nodded.  

"Yeah, you will probably need that after whats going to happen." I whispered to myself. After an 8 hour flight we finally got to the school and landed. 

"Aha! Home sweet home!" Mi yelled as she rushed out of the jet. I laughed. I got from the front seat to see Hyoyeon almost falling over the couch while sleeping. An idea came to my mind. I quietly walked over to Hyoyeon. 

"Yah! HYOYEON! Time to wake up!" I shouted in her ear. She immediately jumped making her fall off the couch. 

"Aish, why did you do that?" She asked while rubbing her head. I smirked. 

"Now we are even." I said and got off the jet.  

"Hey Mi, how far is your house from here?" I asked her. She smiled. 

"Just 5 minutes. Lets start walking." Mi told me. I nodded. We walked off the schools field and onto the side walk. We walked for 5 minutes until we reached her house.  

"Here we are." Seung Mi said. We walked to the front door and she rang the door bell. Mi's mom came rushing out. 

"Mi! We missed you." Mi's mom hugged Mi tightly. I poked her mothers shoulder. 

"I would like to talk to you for a little, without them." I told her. She nodded.  

"We will be back." I told Mi. She nodded. Mi's mom lead me inside to the living room. We sat down on the couch. 

"This is hard to explain but your daughter will tell you she will be living with Hyoyeon and I on a planet but I'm not going to let that happen. Therefore please continue to act surprised when she tells you." I explained. Mi"s mom was shocked but nodded her head.  

"Alright, it was good talking to you. Bye." I told her. I got up from the couch and went outside.  

"Mi, I think it's best you and your mom talk alone. Hyoyeon and I will got get coffee from the store across the street." I told her. 

"Ah, okay. See you soon." I hugged Mi. Hyoyeon hugged her after. 

"Guys, you are only going to the coffee shop." She laughed. I faked laughed.  

"Yah, well see you!" Mi nodded and went inside.  

"This is so hard to do to her." I told Hyoyeon. 

"I know but this is best for her." Hyoyeon assured me. I nodded. We walked back to the schools field. Hyoyeon and I got into the jet and I turned it on. We started to lift off. I saw a figure behind the jet. My eyes widened.  

Seung Mi POV  

I went inside to talk to my mom. I walked over to the couch. 

"Mom, I have something to tell you." I started off. She nodded. 

"My friends that you just met are from another planet. I'm going to live with them there." I told her. My mom looked at me with sad eyes. I looked at her confused.  

"That's not going to happen. Your friend said she wouldn't let that happened." Mom explained. My eyes widened. 

"Sukie said that? Which means, she isn't going to the coffee shop." I quickly got up and rushed out the door. I ran to school. The jet started to take off. I sprinted after it but it was too fast. I fell to my knees and started to cry. 

"NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! I THOUGHT I WAS COMING WITH YOU! Please don't leave me here." I pleaded even though they can't here me. I just wanted to stay with them. I watched them leave while I was crying my heart out.  

"I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU GUYS, STAY WITH EXO, STAY WITH THE KINGDOM AND STAY WITH CHEN! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" I shouted. They were already gone. How could they do this to me? I just cried.  

Sukie POV  

"She figured it out." I told Hyoyeon. She looked back and saw Mi on her knees shouting at us with tears falling from her face. I couldn't bear. Tears started to fall from my face as we went up into the sky. I looked over at Hyoyeon to see her crying as well. Hyoyeon wiped her tears.

"Chen's going to kill us." Hyoyeon said with a sad laugh.  

"Yeah, he probably will." I agreed.  

"Well lets get some 8 hour sleep, shall I?" Hyoyeon asked. I laughed and nodded. Oh dear, how will Chen act to what we did. 

Authors Note: 

Hello! It's an update! Finally, I know! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting I was with my family so I was gone from my house about 80% of the time the last 2 days. Heres your treat:  

tumblr_m55nwq8SAk1rvtmklo1_400.jpg  

BF4qeFpCUAAaEo_.jpg:large  

Please comment and subscribe. Check out my other fan fics, 'Cold Hearts Melt Over Time' and 'The Dark Side Of Life' (Is currently going through some storyline editing) Bye for now~