Finding Otan

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Ah, finally we have the book! Now it's time to save Otan." I said and started to run towards the kingdom.

"Just one question, how are we suppose to find him?" Junho asked. I paused in a running position. 

"Well, how hard is it to find a huge monster?" I asked with a smirk.

"I guess she's right." Suho added. I nodded in agree.

"But the question is, where do we find him? I mean he obviously isn't in his cell. So where could he be?" Seung Mi asked. 

"Wait! Before we froze him near the kingdoms entrance!" Chanyeol reminded us.

"Yes, that's right! We are currently at the back of the kingdom so if we can get to the entrance we can see if he is there and if not we can see to maybe where he went." Kris added. I nodded in agreement. 

"Alright then it's settled. Lets move out team!" Chen yelled. 

"Since when are we a team... You know what? Nevermind lets just go!" I remarked. They all nodded and we were off. We all sprinted to the entrance of the kingdom.

"Look! That's the spot where Otan was!" Chen pointed out. 

"Yeah, and look there's foot prints!" Chanyeol added. 

"And it is leading into the castle!" Baekhyun stated. 

"Come on his! Lets go after him!" I yelled

"Wait! What if it's a trap?" Lay questioned.

"Either way we have to try!" I remarked and ran inside. I ran down the hallway looking everywhere. That's it! The ballroom! I mean we barely ever use it and it's huge. I continue to run down the hallway until I found it. This was my mothers favorite place. My family stopped using it after she died.

"This is the ballroom guys! My mom loved it here. We stopped using it after she died. I am certain he is here because he uses to come here with my mom and plan all the ballroom parties." I said 

"Lets go in guys." I walked towards the door and started to open the door.

 

Authors Note: 
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter though!