Mystery Behind The Bookshelf

The Heir (Discontinued)

"You awake yet?" I asked B.A.P. I shook them.

"I guess not, here lets try this." I said. I went up to them and smacked their heads. I felt them flinch when I smacked them. 

"Ah, finally, you guys are awake!" I sighed in relief.

"What do you want?" Yongguk asked. I smirked.

"I'm almost positive you know exactly what I want." I answered with a glare.

"No, I'm almost sure I don't. Can you refresh my memory?" He asked playing dumb. Anger filled inside me, he knew exactly what I want, yet he is still choosing to play dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me. If I have to ask you again, ohh, I would not want to be you." I explained. He laughed.

"Aha, that's suppose to scare me?" He responded. My body filled with rage, that's it this bomb is about to blow. I started to walk over to him with rage in my eyes, when suddenly someone grabbed me by the waist and then quickly pulled me over their shoulder. 

"YAH! What is this?!?! Put me down!" I shouted and started to lightly punch the persons back.

"Lady, calm down, it's just me Chanyeol. You were about to go monkey mode on your brother. That's not the way we are going to get answers!" Chanyeol explained. Ugh, I hate it when he's right. 

"Araso, let me down." I asked him. He shook his head.

"Aniya! If I put you down you will go bananas on B.A.P." Chanyeol stated while patting my .

"Yah! Who said you could do that!" I yelled. 

"Chanyeol did!" Exo and the others responded. Chanyeol laughed in victory. 

"Aigoo, guys go get some answers!" I demanded. They nodded. 

"Alright, this is a simple question, where does that wind tunnel lead to?" Hyo asked them politely. 

"Hmm, lets see... Not going to tell you." Himchan responded. 

"Wrong answer!" Hyo said and was about to punch him.

"JUNHO CONTROL HER!" Exo yelled. He nodded.

"I got it, don't worry." Junho reassured them. He quickly went and grabbed Hyo. 

"Let me at them!" 

"NO! You are coming with me." 

"Seung Mi, why don't you try?" Suho suggested.

"Yeah! You won't go berserk." Kris agreed. 

"Araso." Mi said and walked over to B.A.P.

"Alright, you guys are going to answer this because I don't have any more patience for this, okay? Where does that wind tunnel lead to." Mi said while giving them a death glare. 

"Man, if looks could kill. They would be dead." Chen said. 

"Come on Yongguk, just tell them or I will." Daehyun replied. Yongguk was mad. 

"Fine, you want to know where it leads?" He asked. 

"Well duh, we just asked that. Man, this guy does not pay attention. Who raised you?" Hyo responded. I giggled. "That's my bestie! Show them who's boss! Wait! We were raised by the same parents!"

"Aha, my bad, well at least you turned out right!" Hyo replied, I gave her a glare.

"It leads to where the monster lives." Yongguk told us. 

"HE IS NOT A MONSTER! THAT IS WHAT YOU MADE HIM!" I screamed at him and wiggled my way out of Chanyeols grasp. I rushed to Yongguk and have him a hard slap.

"Now, if you excuse us, we have to find Otans room." I said and walked out the door. Everyone just stood there in shock.

"Well, aren't we going to go after her?" Tao asked. They nodded and ran after me.

"So where are we going to find it?" Baekhyun asked. I smiled. 

"It is probably that huge tower outside of this castle. So come on let's go!" I told them and started to run outside. They nodded and followed. 

"THAT LOOKS TINY!" Sehun shouted. We laughed. We continued running until we got to the tower. 

"Wait... Never mind, it's huge." Sehun corrected himself.

"That was very observant. Good job Sehun!"  Mi said sarcastically and added a slow clap. Sehun gave her a 'whatever' look. Mi stuck her tongue out at him. Chen then quickly hugged Mi because Sehun does not like having someone stick out their tongue at him.

"Lets have a non violent day starting now!" Chen suggested. We all nodded when suddenly Lay tripped and hit Xiumin by accident.

"Okay... Starting now!" Luhan added 

"Guys! Back to reality please, we have to find a way in. Lets look around." I said.

 

Authors Note:

Hey! Here is a update! I hope you enjoy it. Sorry guys no D.O POV xD but there will be soon! So don't worry! Thank you so much for reading this fan fic!