Seoul HighSchool

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Come with me to register" The Principal said.  Hyo and I followed The Principal to his office. It was pretty big. I mean, the kingdom was huge. The kings room was 10x this size. The school itself was really big, but our kingdom was 15x that big. His office had quite a bunch of pictures. Hyo and I sat in the two chairs by his desk. He pulled two papers out and handed to us. I figured it was the registered form. Hyo and I looked at each other and nodded. We both grabbed the paper. 

"Thank you." We both said. We filled up the form and handed it to The Principal.  

"Your first class is English, your lockers should be near your english class, get going." The Principal said fiercely.  

"Yes sir. We will be leaving now." I said. We left his office and went to the hallway to find our lockers. 

"He is really scary. I don't want to go back there now!" I said. Hyo looked at my frightened face and laughed at me. 

"Yah! Don't laugh at me!" I said as I wacked her on her arm playfully. 

"Yah! Don't hit your Unnie!" She said as she hit my arm playfully. We ended up passing our lockers. We stopped for a second.  

"Wait, wasn't our english class over there?" I pointed to the class door that was open.  

"I think we did. Let's go into the class." Hyo said. I nodded in agreement. 

We both walked in during a lesson. The teacher saw us. 

"Ah, you must be the girls that The Principal was talking about. Why don't you come and introduce yourselfs to the class?" She said and waved us over. 

"I'm Min Sukie, please treat me well~" I said while bowing. 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, pleasure to meet you." Hyo said while bowing.  

"Please take your seat next to Chen and Seung Mi."  The Teacher said. 

"Hello I'm Seung Mi." She said with a smile. 

"Hello, I'm Min Sukie." I replied. I took my seat next to her while I looked over at Hyo and Chen talking. Seung Mi looked a little sad.  

"Why are you sad?" I whipered to her. 

"No reason, I just uh hate homework." She said with a fake smile. 

"Okay, whatever you say." I whispered back. She kept looking over at Chen and Hyo and sighed. 

"Is it because you maybe like Chen?" I asked her. She looked surprised. 

"WHAT NOOOO!" She yelled.  

"Shhhhhh Seung Mi!" The teacher yelled at her. 

"Sorry Teacher." She bowed and her face got red as a tomato. 

"I see, so you do." I said to her with a smirk. 

"Yeah yeah, just don't tell him please." She pleaded. 

"Yes, of course, I would never. ' I reassured her. 

"HEY CHEN! Wanna change seats?" I asked him. 

"Me? Change seats with you? Sure why not." Chen said and got up and switched seats with me. Chen sat down and what was the first thing that happened. Yes, of course, he fell off his chair. 

"Oww, my buttox. I guess I missed the seat, my bad." Everyone laughed at his joke. Chen started to blush when he saw Seung Mi laughing.  

Class ended and I saw Seung Mi and Chen talking. I smiled and then saw Suho walking and I quickly ran towards him. 

"Hey Oppa~" I said cutely to Suho. He bursted out laughing. 

"Ah, you still have to work on your aegyo." Suho said while laughing. 

"Yah! Stop laughing, I'm working on it."  

"So, what was it you wanted?" He asked. 

"Does Chen like anyone?" I asked him. He was shocked. 

"Why do you ask?" He said with a surprised look on his face.  

"No reason. I guess I will see you later then." I said but just as I was about to go he grabbed my hand. 

"Why don't you eat lunch with me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. 

"Man, you are better at aegyo then I am, but okay!" I said. 

"Alright, let's go to the cafeteria!" We linked arms and set off to the cafeteria. We didn't even know we looked weird going down the halls while linked arms and skipping. We got to the cafeteria and I saw Hyoyeon hanging out with 8 girls.  

"Hey Hyo! Who are these people?" I asked her. 

"Oh these are my new friends. Let me introduce you to them" Hyo said. 

Author's Note: I hope you like this one xD I will try and update as much as I can c: 

R.I.P Paul Walker ( It's a bit late I know.) 

R.I.P Nelson Mandela!