Otan

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

"Sukie, who is this guy? Chanyeol asked while letting me go from his embrace. 
 
"I would really like to know as well Suk. Tell me why you didn't tell me." Hyo said. I was surprised to see her. She wasn't fighting with us. Was she with Junho? Where was she? 
 
"I didn't tell you because something's can be kept  secrets from people for the better." I responded to her. She gave me a glare. 
 
"Yeah? Well who was there for you when everyone left you? Who didn't leave you? Me! I didn't. You said you told me everything. Was that a lie too?" Hyo inquired. 
 
"If you were me, you would have done the same." I replied. I gave her a serious look 
 
"Who is that guy? Tell me now." She demanded. I sighed. I don't want to tell them. I guess I have no choice. I nodded and everyone sighed in relief. I need to get far away from them. I walked up to Chanyeol and gave him a peck on his cheek which made him blush. Then I turned around to face them all. I used my weather manipulation to make a blizzard, hurricane, tornado, tsunami, earthquake and a storm around them giving me enough time to run towards the castle. Of course Kai and Kris came after me. Kai teleported in front of me. Forcing me to slide under his legs and keep running. Kris was catching up to me so I turned the way the wind was going making him go backwards. Kai tried again but this time had his legs together. I had no choice. I punched his stomach and grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground. My dad put me in a self defense class and lots of martial arts classes. 
 
I reached the gates of the castle and quickly opened it and shut it as fast as I could. I quickly ran down the hallways making my way to a secret room. I pull out a big picture of the king before my dad was king. I push the button behind the painting and it opened the wall beside it. I put the painting back in its place and went in the room and closed the door. 
 
"Man this place needs some dusting and vacuuming." I whispered to myself. The room had metal walls and the flooring was brick. I learned about this place from my grandpa. He told me all about how my dad doesn't know about it and how I was suppose to use this room when I felt it was the right time to use it. King Otan my grandfather. My grandfather was such a great person. His eyes were his best feature. One day my father wanted to rule planet Esha. My dad did the unthinkable, he made my grandfather into what he is today, just so he could be king. My dad somehow figured out how to make him into that monster. He called my brother from his cell to help him. Bang Yongguk and my father were the ones that did that to Otan. They found the ancient book of Planet Eshas spells. 
 
I kept looking around the room trying to remember where the book was. I need to seal away my grandfather. I can't bring him back to his original self but I need to keep him away from everyone in Planet Esha. At the corner of my eye I saw the book. I quickly rushed to it only to feel someone hand on my back. I turned around and my eyes widened.
 
"Yongguk? W-What are you doing here? How did you find out about this place?" I asked him with fear in my voice. He stepped closer to me. 
 
"Darling, there isn't anything I don't know about this castle. The day has finally come where I can kill you and there isn't anyone to help you." He stated. I backed away from him.
 
"You can't do that. No, you can't. What gives you the right to kill me?" I questioned him. He gave me a glare.
 
"You were the one that rated me out to father about how I killed mother. This is your fault I was out in that jail cell. That gives me a right to kill you." He said and ran towards me. He gave me a punch to the jaw, making me fall to the ground. I quickly got up and grabbed his arm and put it behind his back and kneed him in the stomach. He moaned in pain. Then I twisted his arm farther making him feel even more pain. Out of nowhere I felt a pair of hands grab me. It was Bang Yongguk but he is right in front of me and behind me. What gives. 
 
"Surprised? Have you forgotten my power? Being able to clone myself." He stated with a smirk. He held onto me even tighter making me let go of him. He started to punch me in the stomach and the face. He grabbed me and pushed me to the ground while kicking my stomach. I tried to move but my body just wouldn't. I was worn out. 
 
"Seems you are done f-" He said but before he could finish his sentence, there was a Exo, Hyo, Junho and Seung Mi. They all had anger in their eyes when they saw me on the ground all beat up. Chanyeol was the first to react he shot fire balls at Bang Yongguk. Then Junho came in and punched Yongguk in the stomach making him fly to the other side of the wall. Knocking Yongguk out. My eyes widened. 
 
"Oh did I forget to mention my power is strength?" Junho said while he went up to Hyo and pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. We were all shocked by his action. Just then Chen pulled Seung Mi into his embrace and kissed her on her cheek. All of our eyes widened at te romance in the room. Then Chanyeol pulled me into a big hug and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I was shocked at first but quickly kissed back. The rest of Exo looked at Each other and shrugged. 
 
"Bring it in Exo-M!" Exo-K said. They all ran and hugged each other. I couldn't help but laugh at the way they ran like girls in fantasys. After all the hugging and stuff was over I walked over to the book and opened it. 
 
"Planet Eshas Spell book." I said. Everyones eyes widened.
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hi everyone! I would just like to thank you all for reading my fan fic. I know it's not the best but I do try to make it enjoyable in every chapter I make. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Year c: Bye for now c: