Finding Her

The Heir (Discontinued)

~Hyo (POV)~------------- 

 

"Okay, here is the plan." I told them. We all smirked.
 
"Luhan, we need you to use Telekinesis to get the key and unlock the cell. Before that we need Kai to take someone to Sukie's room and leave them there so that they can explain what's going to happen. Then find out the route to her room." I told them. 
 
"I'll go with Kai." Chanyeol announced. 
 
"What really? Well that settles that. Okay, Kai and Chanyeol get going! We can take it from here." I told them. They nodded. Kai grabbed Chanyeol and teleported to Sukie's room.
 
"Okay Luhan, when Kai gets back you need to get that key and let us out. Everyone else do whatever you can to keep us safe here." I said. They all nodded. Just then Kai came back and started me. 
 
"Yah! Don't startle me!" I yelled at him.
 
"Yeah, yeah. Okay when we leave this cell, we take a right go to the end of the long hallway and then take a left to the big doors." Kai responded.
 
 
"Okay. Luhan, do your thing!" I said. He nodded. He quietly used Telekinesis to grab the key off the key holder. He brought it towards the cell and Kris grabbed it. Kris unlocked the cell door. He opened the door silently and checked to see if anyone was there. He waved us to come out. This mission has just started.
 
~Sukie (POV)~--------------- 
 
~The time she got captured~ 
 
"What is it now King? Did you find an arranged marriage?" I asked my so called father. He laughed.
 
"You are a real pain you know? You run away from Planet Esha. No let me rephrase that. You faked your death to escape from Planet Esha. Then I had to come and find you. Well, that's not happening again. You are marrying my dear friend's son, Lee Junho." King smirked. 
 
"I escaped from how people treated me. I escaped from you. Like I would marry someone I don't love." I stated. He looked at me with enraged eyes. He slapped my face. Tears formed in my eyes. I can't cry. He isn't worth crying for. I just held in the tears. 
 
"LEAVE! LEAVE NOW!" I yelled at him. He got up and pushed me to the floor. 
 
"I'll take my leave now. Oh and don't let her leave this room." King said while leaving the room. I looked at the trooper while enraged eyes. It was raining with lightning and thunder because I was mad and sad. The trooper looked at the window and back at me. He left the room but went in the front of the door on the outside.
 
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kai and Chanyeol popped in my room. My eyes widened. 
 
"How did you guys get here?" I whispered. 
 
"Chanyeol will explain. I have to go. Ill see you soon." Kai said and then he waved an left. I looked at Chanyeol with sad eyes. He quickly pulled me into his embrace. Being in his arms felt warm and comfortable. 
 
"Thank you for being here." I declared. I smiled at him. 
 
"No problem. I should answer some of your questions, but since I know them already ill just answer. Kai has teleportation. So he teleported us here. We came with Hyoyeon and Seung Mi on your jet. Mi flu the jet. All of Exo has powers. We know about you being a princess and stuff." Chanyeol said. My eyes widened.
 
"You all did that for me?" I said. Tears started to just come out. Chanyeol noticed so he wrapped me in a hug.
 
"Yes we did. You are very special to us. To me. Right now we have to get out." Chanyeol said. I was touched by what he had said. I nodded. 
 
"There is a guy in front of my bedroom door. Who knows how many other troopers are there." I told Chanyeol. He looked at me surprised 
 
"Are we going to have to do this the hard way?" He asked me. I nodded. 
 
"Is there any other way? If we take our chances it could be disasterous or great. Wait! I have an idea. Quickly hide under my bed!" I whispered to him. He did what he was told. I went up to my rooms door and slightly opened it. I saw the guard in front. I closed the door quietly and then knocked on the door. 
 
"What do you want princess?" The trooper asked. 
 
"How many of you are  out in that hallway?" I asked him bluntly. He looked at me then at the hallway and started counting. 
 
"1,2,3,4... Oh and 5! There are 5." He answered.
 
"Okay thanks." I said while slamming the door before he started to question me. 
 
"Chanyeol come out. There are 5 of them out there. Are Hyo and the others coming?" I asked Chanyeol. 
 
"Yeah, should be here soon." He responded. Just than a loud noise came from outside of the room. I took a peek out of the crack of the door and my eyes widened.
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hey guys. So pretty much you guys voted for Chanyeol. I decided to add in a but a romance between them right now. The characters feeling still have to develop so just wait a bit longer to see! This chapter was a bit on and off of writing. I think overall it was a good chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Subscribe and comment! It just might boost my writing ability for you guys!