Junho Is On Our Side?

The Heir (Discontinued)

~Sukie (POV)~------------ 

 

"Yeah, should be here soon." He responded. Just than a loud noise came from outside of the room. I took a peek out of the crack of the door and my eyes widened.
 
"Who is that?" I asked Chanyeol. He looked through the door. 
 
"Him! I saw him with Hyoyeon. Or talking I should say. She seemed pretty mad after she talked to him" He said. Hyoyeon was talking to someone who made her mad. What could make her mad like that?
 
"Junho?" I heard someone shout. That shout sounded like Hyo. 
 
~Hyo (POV)~------------- 
 
After Kris unlocked the door we shouted so guards would come down. 
 
"YAH!" We all yelled. 6 guards came running down and up to our cell. I gave Exo and Mi the 'ready' look, they all slightly nodded. I opened the cell door and then Kris, D.O, Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao grabbed the guards. 
Some of them were fighting back. We stepped out of the cell while Tao went martial arts mode. He was all up in awesome kicks and dodges. It was quite amazing to watch. One of them jumped on his back. Tao quickly reacted and grabbed the guys hands that were on his shoulders and flipped the guy to the ground. He saw 2 guys rushing towards him from the left and right. They were going to throw a punch, but then Tao grabbed their hands and pushed them into each other. Tao is amazing at fighting! I don't want to get on his bad side. 
 
After Tao came out of the cell he grabbed the key and locked the guards in the cell.
 
"Kai! Lead the way!" Xiumin yelled. Kai nodded. Kai ran to the exit of the jail cell room and took a right we all followed him. We kept going to the end of the hall and took a left. To my surprised someone was their beating up guards. I looked closer, it was Junho! I watched him beat up the guards. I was mesmerized by his fighting and strength. 
 
"Junho?" I shouted. He looked at me and then at the guy he was about to punch. Instead of punching him he just threw him to the ground. I rushed over to him in curiosity. 
 
"What are you doing here?" I questioned him. 
 
"Well, I thought about something's. Like marrying for love and not being forced to marry. I mean Sukie seems like a good person and all but I'm looking for a feisty girl. I think I already found one though." Junho said while eyeing me. I looked at him dumbfounded. 
 
"So you are here to help then?" I asked. Junho nodded. For some reason my body just went and gave him a hug. My eyes widened. 
 
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I don't  know what came over m-." I said while releasing him from a hug but then he just pulled me in to his embrace again. We quickly let go because we were feeling 12 eyes looking straight at us. I did a nervous laugh while blushing like crazy. Just then Chanyeol came out of the room beside us with Sukie, they were holding hands. Sukie was blushing like crazy, she also had very bright smile on her face. My eyes widened.
 
~Sukie (POV)~---------- 
 
"I think we should get out of here and see them!" I whispered to Chanyeol. He nodded. We were about to walk out when Chanyeol grabbed me by the waist and lifted my chin, he gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips. At first I was surprised but then I was quickly dragged into his kiss and I started to kiss back. We eventually ended the kiss. During that first kiss my heart skipped so many beats. I was blushing like crazy.  Wow, my first kiss was with Chanyeol. I couldn't help but smile like a doofus. He interlocked his fingers with mine. We walked out of the door holding hands. Everyone was shocked to see us holding hands. 
 
"I missed you so much!" Hyo said and came and gave me a big hug. Which eventually lead to a group hug with everyone including Junho. Suddenly we heard a huge roar from outside. 
 
"ROAR!!!" Something yelled. We all quickly came to the window in my room. All our eyes widened in fear of what was outside. 
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hey guys! Another update! xD this one has a little more of romance in it. What's this? Chanyeol and Sukie? Uh! Duh! Or maybe. Or possibly. Junho and Hyo? Is there a bit of a sparky there? I actually liked writing this chapter a lot! It's kind of weird. Different from what I usually would write a story about. I wonder what the something is going to be. Hehehe guess you will have to stick around. Night guys' it's like 12 am here xD