Coronation

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Oh my goodness! It's 7:45 pm. Man we have been crying so much! Let's go!" Hyoyeon rushed us out the door.    

"This is it, finally it's your coronation!" Hyoyeon yelled. I laughed.  

"It is, isn't it! LET'S ROCK IT!" I screamed. We laughed. We started to walk towards the ball room but Hyoyeon stopped me. 

"You! You are the one that will make Planet Esha a better place. I'm proud of you." Hyoyeon hugged me. I hugged back.  

"Yah! Don't forget about me!" Seung Mi pouted and rushed into the hug. We all hugged. 

"Thanks, I really needed that!" I said while we released each other from the hug. We all brushed our dresses off. I flipped my hair back and opened the ballroom doors while Mi and Hyoyeon followed behind me. We walked in and everyone froze on the spot. 

"Wow." 

"Is this the Kings daughter?"  

"She's gorgeuse, and her friends too."  

"I've never seen her this close before." Everyone get commenting. I got a little shy and started to walk faster. I suddenly felt someone grab my waist. 

"May I have this dance?" Chanyeol put out is hand and smirked. I smiled. 

"Of course." I curtsy and we interwined our fingers. He led me to the dance floor and we started dancing. 

"You should have worn a different dress." He said. My eyes widened. 

"What? Why? This dress is good." I scoffed. His face started to turn red. 

"It hugs your upper body too much." Chanyeol said shyly. I laughed. 

"Mine doesn't hug my body as much as Hyoyeons." I said while pointing to Hyoyeon dancing with Junho. 

"Fine, fine." Chanyeol told me and then lightly tapped my . He then quickly twirled me to Kris before I could react. 

"Hello." Kris said cooly. He took my hand and we started dancing.  

"Aish, that Chanyeol." I glared at Chanyeol. Kris laughed.  

"Chanyeol is being Chanyeol." Kris said. I nodded and smiled. The music stopped. 

 "Looks like it's time for Princess Sukie to make her entrance." Kris said with a smile while pushing me forward towards the front. I looked back at him and gave him a glare. 

"AH, Princess Sukie, do come up here." King Otan told me. I nodded and came to where he was. 

'Today is a special day. Princess Sukie is here to claim her throne that the King as stolen." Otan started. Everyone gasped. 

"Princess Sukie will be the official ruler of Planet Esha. She will no long be a Princess but become a Queen." Otan continued. Everyone nodded. 

"I am getting older and I feel as if Princess Sukie will be able to rule better than me." He explained. 

"Therefore, today, I give the authorities over Planet Esha to Princess Sukie, who is now Queen Sukie." Otan declared. Everyone began to clap and cheer.  

"Congrats!" They yelled. I smiled widely.  

"Thank you!" I bowed to them. I saw Chanyeol in the crowd doing the disco. I laughed. 

"Yah! Chanyeol!" I yelled and ran towards him. He opened his arms ready to hug me. I was running towards him when suddenly someone interfered with the hug. 

"Oh, sorry didn't see you there." Sehun said and continued walking. I glared at him but then fixed my sight on Chanyeol and continued to run to him. I reached him and he pulled me into his embrace. He then released me from his hug and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. Life is good.   

"Yay! You are finally Queen!" Mi said rushing over to me. I laughed and nodded. 

"Yeah. Well the party should end now. I'm pretty tired." I told Mi she nodded. Tomorrows going to be a very hard day for everyone. 

"Ahem! The Coronation is over, Please leave through the ballroom doors and outside. Thank you!" I told them and everyone nodded and left.  

"Alright, well I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said to Mi, Hyoyeon, Junho and Exo. They nodded. I quickly rushed out and headed to my room. I don't know how Mi will react to what's going to happen tomorrow. Either way, I'm sorry Mi. 

Authors Note:  

Heyyy! It's a late update again! Well I guess I should just call it an update since I usually update around this time. Hehe. Exo's Overdose Teaser came out today. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA! Heres your treat! 

tumblr_n3vjmrXWlq1s3gf8so1_500.jpg  

Please check out my other fan fics 'The Heir' and 'The Dark Side Of Life'. Comment and subscribe! Bye for now!