The Gang

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

"Well, shall we go in and check this out?" Kris asked. We all nodded and together we opened the big black doors. 
 
We all went into the room and searched it. "Nothing here!" Luhan stated. 
"There's nothing over here!" Xiumin added. 
 
"Ugh! Does he have anything to lead to where the book might be? Anything?" I asked. 
 
"You mean this?" An unfamiliar voice said. I turned around there was a guy standing behind the door in the corner. 
 
"Who are you? How did you get that?" I questioned him. He just smirked. 
 
"Boys, why not come out?" The guy said. There was 5 guys that came out of nowhere. One of them was Yongguk.
 
"Who are you? Why is my brother here?" I asked. He was going to answer but got interrupted.
 
"Well you see here sister, those guys are part of my gang. We are B.A.P. The one you were talking to was Zelo. That's Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan and Youngjae. All of these guys are here to destroy you and your little friends." Yongguk answered with a smirk. I walked up to him and slapped him across his face. His gang members were about to rush up towards me but Yongguk put up his hand as a sign not to. 
 
"Let me handle this boys, but why don't you guys handle her friends." He demanded.They nodded and slowly walked over to them. *What can I do, what to do? Ah! That's it!* I thought to myself. I quickly used my weather manipulation to make an earthquake so that I can have time to talk to Exo and them. Everything around B.A.P was shaking. All of them had to find a place to hold on to. They all dropped everything in their hands Zelo dropped the Good Spell Book near a bookshelf. I took a glance at it but then kept focused on B.A.P.
 
"Guys! Come here!" I mouthed to them. Kai was the first to react he teleported to me immediately.  Everyone else rushed over here while B.A.P was dealing with my earthquake. 
 
"We have to find that book fast! Search everything everywhere in this room. I can hold on for longer but not too long." I explained to them. They all nodded.
 
"Alright, come on guys lets find it!" Lay whispered. They all split up into groups. Chen and Mi were searching around Yongguks desk, while Junho and Hyoyeon were searching his bed. *Where is it? I knew I saw it but this earthquake is making me dizzy.* I thought to myself. I was searching the room with my eyes up and down. Something caught my eye. It was shiny on the top an it was golden. My eyes widened.
 
"KAI!" I shouted. He turned around and looked over to me. 
"WHAT?" He shouted back at me. 
 
"COME HERE!" 
"WHY! I'M SEARCHING FOR IT!" He shouted whiney like. I rolled my eyes. 
 
"THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT! QUICKLY COME HERE NOW!" I shouted. Kai widened his eyes and quickly teleported here. 
 
"Where is it?" He asked. 
 
"It's over by that bookshelf." I said pointing to the black bookshelf. He nodded. Kai ran over to the bookshelf but bumped into D.O. D.O got flung over to the bookshelf, he saw the book and grabbed it. He got up off the floor. He was shaking because he was near the earthhquake. D.O somehow hit a secret door switch. The booskhelf opened and it was a wind tunnel. The wind tunnel D.O in. 
 
"NO NO NO NO! HELP ME!" D.O said holding on for his dear life. We don't know where that goes. Kai teleported there and I rushed over but by the time Kai got there, D.O had a scared and whiny face and he had let go and the wind tunnel pulled D.O in. 
Then the bookshelf doors closed very fast. 
 
"What are we going to do now!" I said and Kai looked at me with a nervous expression. I wondered why but then thought again. *If D.O has the book and that leads somewhere bad what are we going to do?* I thought to myself. 
 
"We need to find him fast, Kai teleport to his location." I told him. Kai nodded and tried to teleport there but failed. 
 
"That must have a blocking magic wall or room. We can't get there. We have to find him." I explained with a worried tone.
 
Authors Note:
 
Hey guys! Hope you guys like this chapter. I thought I should add the rest  of B.A.P! My friend helped me figure that out, I had a difficulty decided who to put in. I hope you guys enjoy it though!