Dresses

The Heir (Discontinued)

"It seems we will have a coronation tomorrow. I will make preparations now!" King Otan said and left to make plans. I smiled. Tomorrow will be a great! I sighed. 

"He's probably going to go so overboard with this." I complained to Chanyeol. He ruffled my hair and laughed.  

"Ah, well just enjoy it, after all you said it yourself, he loved to plan the ballroom parties with your mom." Chanyeol said. I looked at him, he remembered. I smiled.  

"Thank you Chanyeol." I said bluntly. He looked at me confused but ignored the thought about what it meant.  

"Shouldn't we find a dress for you Sukie?" Seung Mi asked. Exo nodded in agreement.  

"Probably but I hate shopping!" I pouted.  

"Oh no, it's starting again. The train of Sukie's bad aegyo!" Suho yelled. They all laughed. I gave them a glare.

"Whatever." I scoffed. I rolled my eyes.  

"Come on! Let's get you a dress!" Hyoyeon shouted in excitement. Seung Mi and I nodded our heads. We started to walk out of the room and Exo and Junho followed. Seung Mi turned around and put her hand out as a sign of stop. 

"Sorry boys, but this is a girls only thing. We will see you guys later!" Seung Mi said. Hyoyeon, Mi and I waved. They pouted. We ran out the room and started to head towards the exit. We giggled.  

"It's about time we get some time to breath without boys." Hyoyeon chuckled. We linked arms and ran down the hallway in freedom. Suddenly Mi stopped. 

"Wait." She spoke. Hyoyeon and I turned around and looked at her confused.  

"What am I going to tell my parents? We have been gone for like a ever!" Mi started to panick. We shook our heads.  

"It's okay, I'll make sure you won't get in trouble, but the thing is, I don't know if Exo will be able to go back to earth with you." I told Mi. She stood there in shock. 

'What? You mean I would go back to earth with like no friends? No chen? No you and Hyoyeon? No Exo?" She said with a shaky voice. 

"We can't just ask of you to stay here and leave your family. You have to go back to earth, we still have a purpose here. I would love to have you here with us, but this isn't your home. Your home is Earth. Our home is Planet Esha and Exo's is Planet Exo." I stated. She looked at me with a faint smile. 

"What if my home is here, here with you guys. I'll visit my family daily and-" I shook my head.  

"No, we can't do that to you. No matter what we will always be friends but after the coronation we have to send you home. I'm sorry but you can't convince me otherwise. Now let's go get my dress and your dresses." I walked out of the castle. 

"She is just looking out for you. You still have a family, she doesn't. She wants you to have many memories that she couldn't have." Hyoyeon reassured her. She nodded slowly and followed me. 

"Look! There's a store there!" I pointed to a pink building. Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"No, that's wayyyyy too girly for you. Theres one there!" Hyoyeon pointed to a midnight blue building. I nodded.  

"Perfect." We walked in and saw a whole bunch of  colored dresses. My eyes widened. These are exactly what dresses I want. My eyes sparkled at the sight of them. Mi walked up to a bunch of dresses and picked some out and gave them to me to try on. I nodded my head.  

First dress:   

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYGokR5uG80gSOwg75c9D

I shook my head as I looked in the mirror.  

"No, this is too plain for me." Hyoyeon nodded in agreement. I went and tried on the second dress. 

Second dress:  

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAN__rSgVRdWyBJQZsFVj 

  "Perfect." Were the only word that came out of Hyoyeons and Mi's mouths.  

"Really?" I asked them. They nodded.

"It's not too plain and it's not too blingy.  

"I guess, we will get it." I took off the dress and brought it to the counter.  

"Hello, will that be all today?" The clerk asked without looking at me, 

"Yes it will be."  

"How will you pay?" The clerk asked without looking again. I got a little mad. Let's make this fun. 

"Hmm, I don't seem to have any money." I smirked. 

"I guess you won't be getting this dress then. Next!" The clerk said. I laughed a little. 

"No, no, even though I didn't bring any money, please put it on the Kingdoms tab." I told her. Her eyes widened as she looked up. 

"Ah,ah, princess Sukie, I didn't know it was you. Sorry, I will put it on the Kingdoms tab." The clerk said. 

"It's fine, but next time take the time to look at your customers. Or I just might have to speak to your boss about this little incident." I told her.  

"Yes of course, I will do better next time." She bowed. 

"Oh and why don't you come to my coronation! Wear something nice! It's tonight at 8 pm. See you there and explain to your boss that I will buy your dress and that you can be let off early. Bye." I waved and left.  

"Wait, where did you guys go?" I asked Hyoyeon and Seung Mi. They smiled. 

"We bought dresses silly." Seung Mi said. 

"Ah! Show me!" They nodded. Hyoyeon pulled out a orange dress:  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjWCHHWmgOZOKQKeSOFwk   
"Wow! That's really pretty! It suits you!" I told her she smiled.  

"Here's mine." Seung Mi said while pulling out a green dress: 

   th?id=HN.607995415903996884&pid=1.9&w=30

"Wow, these are some really nice dresses! I'm excited! Come on let's head to the Kingdom now!" I dragged them all the way back to the Kingdom.  

"Ah, it's only 7pm, we have an hour to get ready!" They nodded. We rushed to my room and put on our dresses.  

"We look awesommmmmmmme!" Hyoyeon exaggerated. I laughed.  

"Pshh, of course we do! This night will be great!" I added.  

"Yeah and then tomorrow we can go to the spa and-" Seung Mi stopped herself from continuing. She started to cry.  Hyoyeon and I quickly hugged her. 

"I'm going to miss you guys, so much." Seung Mi sniffled. I started to cry and so did Hyoyeon.  

"I'm going to miss you too!" Hyoyeon and I said while sobbing. It had to be this way, I couldn't take away Mi from her family. No, she should be with her family. 

"But, it would be best to forget us. If you don't you wont be able to get anywhere in life." I spoke up. She looked at me with really wide eyes. 

"I-I can't, you don't understand. I love Chen, I have to be with him. I love you guys and Exo. I love my family too but I'll be moving away anyway. I can visit them from time to time. Please just let me stay!" Seung Mi pleaded. I sighed.  

"Okay, I'll let you stay but we will take you down to earth tomorrow and you can explain things to your family." I told her. She nodded. I gave Hyoyeon a look. She nodded. 

"Oh my goodness! It's 7:45 pm. Man we have been crying so much! Let's go!" Hyoyeon rushed us out the door.  

Authors Note:  

Hey guys! I know it's a late update but I updated hehe! I hope you enjoy it. I have been thinking about making another fan fic with infinite or something! Maybe to do with werewolves or vampires! I'm not sure. Comment below for some ideas to give to me! Please check out my other fan fic 'Cold Hearts Melt Over Time' and 'The Dark Side Of Life'. Bye for now!