The Explanation

The Heir (Discontinued)

"I'm sorry it had to come to that but I know it's the right thing." I told Chen and sat down beside Hyoyeon. Chanyeol followed behind me and sat down with me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Everyone sat silent.

"Look guys, don't be mad please. You all know what I did was right." I tried reasoning with them. They just stayed quiet. I let a huge groan.

"We aren't mad, and I think I speak for all of us, when I say this." Suho told me. The rest of them nodded their heads. I looked at them with wide eyes. Oh, this is great. I literally thought they were mad at me.

"Really? You guys aren't mad?" I asked just to make sure I was hearing them right. 

"Of course, you did what you thought was right, and we support that, right guys?" Suho said looking around at everyone else.

"Yeah." Everyone answered but Chen, he stayed quiet. I sighed and looked at him. This is hurting Chen the most, but it had to be done.

"Yeah..." I heard Chen whisper. That made me smile. Even though it hurts him, he supports it. 

"Thanks." I said to them. If there was some way this could work out, that would be great. I want Seung Mi here but I could never take her away from the people that love her. This is a disaster. 

Seung Mi POV~ 

"I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU GUYS, STAY WITH EXO, STAY WITH THE KINGDOM AND STAY WITH CHEN! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" I shouted. They were already gone. How could they do this to me? I just cried.  

This has to be one of the worst days of my life. No, scratch that, the worst day of my life. I don't understand why Sukie did this, everything was fine. Now what am I suppose to do? There's no way I have enough money to fly back to them. I for surely know Sukie won't let them come back. This is it, then. That's the last time I will ever see them. 

"Gah, this is so stupid!" I yelled. I got up from the ground and kicked it. I'm so frustrated. Why did this have to happen to me? She told me she wouldn't leave me here but she did! I started to walk back to my house. Staying outside will not do anything for me. As I was walking, I remembered how I first met them all. How Sukie helped me to talk to Chen. I got to meet such amazing people, yet now it's like I have no friends. They were my only friends. I really just want to be with them. What does Earth have to offer me anyway? I can't love anyone else besides Chen. Family, well I'll eventually move away from them anyway. Friends? Sure I can get more but it will never be the same without Sukie, Hyoyeon, Exo and Junho. I sighed as I reached my house. I opened the door with a huge groan. 

"What's wrong?" My mom asked me. My mouth flew open. Are you kidding me? She should know very well about what's wrong. 

"I lost my friends, that's what's wrong mom. " I told her. She just looked down feeling guilty. 

"You knew but you didn't even warn me about what Sukie was doing." I added. My mother just looked at me with sad eyes.

"I know but she said she was doing this for your own good. How could I do anything if she thought it was best for you?" She asked me. Sukie did this because she thought it was the best for me? How in any way is this the best for me?

"Please explain further." I demanded with a firm tone. I need answers. 

"Sukie thought that if you were to stay with them, you would loose contact with us, your family. She didn't want you to loose that." My mom explained. I gasped. Sukie did that because she thought I would loose contact with my family? So she didn't actually want me to leave? Sukie just wanted the best for me? I wish I could just tell her that I'm fine with having less contact with my family. I can always visit. 

"Thank you for telling me this mom." I hugged her and ran up to my room. How in the world am I suppose to contact them. I didn't get their number, did I? I grabbed my phone out and searched through it. Doesn't look like I have their numbers. 

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I screamed quietly in my room. What kind of person doesn't have their friends number? This is outrageous! 

Plan B........Well there really wasn`t a Plan A in the begining... Or really any plan at all. Aye, what am I suppose to do now?

Sukie POV~ 

Should I bring Seung Mi back or not? That has been going through my mind like non-stop. I want her back, but her family needs her. Why is this so complicated? Isn't there someone out there that can help me decide! I messed up my hair in frustration.

"Is something the matter?" Hyoyeon asked me. I nodded my head. Of course there was.

"I can't think of what to do. I want Seung Mi back." I told Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon opened her arms and gave me a great big hug.

"Then bring her back." Hyoyeon answered simply. 

"You're right. This planet isn't complete without her." I stood up off the floor. 

"I have made my decision. I want Seung Mi back, so let's get her." Everyone was shocked at first but they all jumped up from the ground and cheered. 

"What made you decide that?" Chen asked me immediately. I grinned.

"We are a family too and Seung Mi is apart of it. Let's bring her home," I knew this had to be the right decision. I marched out of the palace like there was no tomorrow. The faster we get to her, the better.

Authors Note:

Okay so first off. I AM SO SORRY. Like I feel so bad because it has almost been a month since I have updated. I was so busy that I couldn't even find time. But I did today and I should be able to update more, Thank you guys so much for being patient. Enjoy the chapter and here is your treat:

tumblr_n6smnvPQ0r1shaxbwo1_250.gif 

Please comment and subscribe. Check out my other fan fics 'Cold Hearts Melt Over Time' and 'I'm A Slave Now?' Bye for now~