Silver Box

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Yes King Otan, you are back to normal." I smiled and hugged him.  

"It's so nice to finally see you again after being trapped in that monster I was." King Otan said. 

 "We have to find the King now because he needs to be taken off his throne!" I told him. King Otans eyes widened. 

"Aniya, you need to take the throne not me. You will make a great ruler!" He exclaimed. I was shocked. 

"Mwuh? Me? Queen? Are you sure?" I asked him bluntly. He nodded. 

"You will be a great ruler, like your mom." My mom was a great ruler, I learned so much from her and I want to be a great ruler like her. 

"Okay! Let's go find him then!." I said. He got up and we ran outside the ballroom.  

"GUYS! We have to find Yongguk and the King!" I told them.  

`We know Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P is in that room." Seung Mi added. That's right! 

"Okay, let's split up into groups! Half of you guys come with me to Yongguk and others go with Kai to get the king." I told them. They nodded.  

"Hmm, Kai you take Suho, Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Hyoyeon, Junho, Chen, Seung Mi and King Otan. I'll take Chanyeol, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun and D.O. I will go to B.A.P and you go to find the King." I spoke. They all nodded and we went our separate ways. Chanyeol grabbed my hand and held it while we headed to the secret room.  

"Alright, you guys have to take care of B.A.P while I talk to them. Make sure nothing goes wrong and they can't fight back." I added. 

"Okay, we will try." Chanyeol said and the rest of the guys nodded. I smirked. We kept running until we reached the room. I opened the door and we went in. Ah, thank goodness they are still there. 

"You came back for more?" Yongguk asked. I shook my head. 

"You lose this time, you will never get away from my grasp anymore. Boys get a hold of them." I said and the guys went up to them and make sure they were not able to go anywhere. Yongguk smirked. 

"Where are you going to put me? I can easily escape jail." Yongguk said. I laughed. 

"Ha, you actually think I would put you back there. No, I have a much better place. You will enjoy it so much more." I said with a smirk. A worried expression came across Yongguks face and s. I walked up to the rest of B.A.P. 

"So, which one wants to join him on his way to a way worse place than jail?" I asked them. They all shook their heads.  

"That's too bad you are going with him anyway. If I become the ruler, this place is going to change." I said.  

"Boys grab them and come with me." 

"Okay!" They said and followed me with them. We went to the kingdoms basement where there was a heavy silver metal box.

"This is a box where you will not be able to use magic or escape. It has 7 beds, a bathroom and I will be giving you guys food of course." I said. Their eyes widened. 

"Let's push them in guys." Tao said and they pushed them in the box. I quickly closed the door and locked the 8 heavy duty locks. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow for breakfeast. Hehehe." I yelled at them and smirked.  

"Will the King join them too?" Sehun asked. I nodded my head.   

"Of course he will, we have to go to the Kings chambers where we last left him."  

"Okay, let's go guys!" D.O said. We all nodded and ran there as fast as we could. We got there and saw the King tied up and King Otan giving him a long lecture. I laughed. Thank goodness he is back to himself.  

"Exo and  I will take him to the box." I said. They all nodded. Chanyeol grabbed him and we walked to the basement.  

"This is the last day you will rule this planet." I said as I unlocked the door Exo was infront of it because B.A.P would try to get out. We opened it and B.A.P came running but stopped because Exo was blocking their way.  

"Goodbye...Father." I said as I grabbed him and with all my force kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into the silver box. Exo quickly closed and locked the door. 

"Finally it's over." I said with a smile. I turned to Chanyeol and smiled. I ran to give and hugged him very tightly. He hugged me back. Chanyeol then lifted up my chin and gave me a long passionate kiss. The kiss ended and I gave him a small peck on the lips after. We both smiled at each other.  

"Let's go to the others." Chen said and we were all excited and ran to the Kings chamber. We arrived there and saw Hyoyeon and Junho on the couch making out. I smiled that's great! I'm happy she found someone. Then there was Seung Mi siting awkwardly on the couch across from them. Chen then sat down beside her and immediately kissed her. Ah, this is great. I walked over to King Otan.  

"It seems we will have a coronation tomorrow. I will make preparations now!" King Otan said and left to make plans. I smiled. Tomorrow will be a great! 

Authors Note:  

As you guys have guessed it, I will be ending this Fan Fic soon! It's been so nice being able to write one for you guys and I hope you enjoyed it too! Only two more chapters or more before it ends maybe 1 I'm not sure but it will not disappoint! Please check out my other fan fic 'Cold Hearts Melt Over Time'. Bye for now!