Bad News

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

 
"YONGGUK IS GONE!!" Hyoyeon shouted. My eyes widened in fear.
 
"What do you mean he is gone?" I said with wide eyes. 
 
-Flash Back- (Hyoyeon POV)-------
 
Junho and I linked arms, we skipped down the hallway. 
 
"Let's go to where the prison is, where you guys were held captive." Junho suggested. I nodded. It wasn't a bad idea. We started running instead of skipping, he seemed a bit tired. 
 
"Why are there no guards here?" I asked. We both look at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We both sprinted into the room. There was no one. 
 
"No, no, no, no, no! This is bad, very bad. Quickly go and grab the others!" I shouted at him. He nodded and away he was. I started pacing back and forth in the room, when suddenly someone grabbed me by the neck. I turned around and gasped. 
 
"Why, how did you get out?" I mumbled. He turned me around and looked straight into my eyes. 
 
"Where's Sukie and maybe I will spare you. What do you say? Deal?" He inquired. I just smirked and shook my head. I elbowed him in the stomach making him fall to the ground in pain. 
I turned around to face him, but he was gone. I looked at the room puzzled. He was just there! 
 
"Hey!" I heard someone say. I turned around with fear in my eyes. Ah, it was Exo and Seung Mi that Junho went to get. 
 
"Whats wrong?" They asked. I just stared at the floor.
 
"Ah, well, you see, Yongguk was here but he isn't now." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 
 
"What do you mean he was here and he isn't now? Did you loose him? You let him escape?" Tao asked. I just looked at them with a blank face. 
 
"We need to tell Sukie, hurry!" Suho said and we all ran towards the kings room. We barged in the door. 
 
"YONGGUK IS GONE!" I shouted at Sukie, her red widened in fear. 
 
-Back to present time- (Sukie POV)---- 
 
"What do you mean he is gone?" I questioned her. 
 
"Well,  he kinda escaped somehow." Hyo said. 
 
"How can you let that guy out of your sight!" I shouted. I just couldn't think. If he finds me, I don't know what will happen. 
 
"Does Yongguk know about the kings where abouts? If he knows I have him, I'm not sure what he will do." I added. They all stared at the king in the chair. 
 
"Where does Yongguk go in this kingdom? If we I find that out we might be able to track him." Mi suggested. We all nodded. Chen lifted her in his embrace.
 
"Ah! What a smart cookie you are!" He exclaimed. We all laughed. Mi signaled him to put her down. 
 
"Alright, we should go as a group to his chambers. Maybe he has a secret door or something, like in the movies!" Sehun said. For being one of the  youngest one, he is smart but still has that young vibe. We all nodded. 
 
"Okay! Follow me!" I demanded. We all ran in a single file line. If we weren't looking for someone I would probably be laughing till I couldn't laugh anymore because we look like elementary kids doing the army walk. 
 
"Over there!" Junho pointed to the big black doors. 
 
"Yup, that has the evil vibe to it." D.O said. 
 
"Well, shall we go in and check this out?" Kris asked. We all nodded and together we opened the big black doors. 
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hi Guys! I still have 2 exams left but I managed to get time to write this! Sorry for the delay! Hope you enjoy this chapter c: