It's Ruined

The Heir (Discontinued)

~Chanyeol (POV)~----------- 

 

"Here we are guys. Planet Esha. Hyoyeon and Sukie's home." Seung Mi said.
 
"Hyoyeon, why don't you lead the way?" I asked. 
 
"Alright, we have to sneak to her room. She has a secret entrance from our secret garden. It's what I use to sneak into the kingdom." Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon lead us to a park. 
 
"See there, it's a path to an underground tunnel. I take it all the time. Come on follow me!" Hyoyeon said while running. We all ran after her. Then she  led us to the underground tunnel. 
 
"Here is the undergound tunnel." She said. 
 
"So we just take this tunnel and we are in?" Baekhyun asked. Hyoyeon nodded. 
 
"Come on follow me." Hyoyeon ran in and we reached the end but Hyoyeon just stopped before exiting. 
 
"This is the most beautiful place. I came here all the time with Sukie. It holds so many memories. Welcome to our Gard-" Hyo paused. Her eyes widened. Her face started to tear up. She dropped to the floor. We all rushed to her to see why she was crying. All of our eyes widened. 
The secret garden was ruined. 
 
"No... Why? Why did they so this? They can't do this! How could they! This holds so much memories. I can't believe this." Hyoyeon said with a shaky voice. Tears were flooding from her eyes. Suddenly her eyes turned from sad to enraged.
 
~Hyo (POV)~----------------  
I saw a guy at the corner of my eye. This is the guy that did this isn't it? I'm totally going to knock some sense into whoever he is. I started to walk towards him. I signaled everyone to stay back. 
 
"You! You did this didn't you?" I asked the guy. He just smirked. I clenched my fist. I swear I was ready to kill him. Then bring him back to life and kill him again. 
 
"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Then again not everyone can make this master piece." The guy said while smirking. 
 
"So it was you. What gives you the right to destroy this place. You sicken me." I yelled at him. He just smirked and came closer to me. He tilted my chin to his face. 
 
"You seem like a feisty one. Look here, I was hired and is that anyway to speak to a prince?" He said while smirking. I slapped his hand away. 
 
"Don't touch me. Ha, a prince? Who raised you? Apes?" I told him while smirking. 
 
"The names Prince Lee Junho. I'm the arranged marriage to Min Sukie." He said. My eyes widened. I slapped him across the face. 
 
"I will not let her marry someone like you. She marries for love not arranged. You don't deserve her." I said and I walked away. Before I left he grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear. 
 
"She has to. She doesn't have a choice. What's a little girl like you going to do about it too, huh?" He said. That was it. The last straw. I turned around and punched him in the jaw. He fell down and rubbed where I punched him. 
 
"You will never ever touch her." I said and I started to walk away, but before I left I turned around. 
 
"Oh and by the way, the names Kim Hyoyeon. Min Sukies best friend." I said and ran toward Seung Mi and Exo. I saw Chen and Mi holding hands. 
 
"Stop the lovey doveyness. This has just become serious." I said with a serious face. They all nodded. Seung Mi and Chen let go of each others hand. 
 
"Kim Hyoyeon, huh. This could be fun." Junho said. 
 
Suddenly we were surround by troops.
"Uh, guys. What are we going to do?" Sehun said. 
 
"Let them take us they could lead us to Sukie." I whispered. They all nodded in agreement. We put out hands up and we were taken to the kingdoms jail. 
 
"Hello there. Kim Hyoyeon." Unknown person said. I looked and my eyes widened.
 
"You, what are you doing here?" I said with a scared voice. 
 
Authors Note: 
 
Man guys, I have just been double updating xD Hope you enjoy this chapter too! Thank you for reading my fan fic! I will try and keep you guys entertained with weird twists and turns. :)