The Plan

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Good now what's the plan?" Hyo asked 

"Hmmm, I haven't exactly thought of it because I didn't think you would agree to it." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Well now we have to figure a plan out." She said  

"Oh hey! Your power is Ressurection, correct?" I asked her. She nodded.  

"That means you can bring us both back to life, right?"  

"Yeah, I see  what you are getting at. If someone killed us or we killed ourselves, I can just bring us back to life!" She exclaimed. I nodded 

"But one thing that might go wrong, is the timing because if we can't find an opening to escape, what will we do then?" I gave her a serious look. 

"You know, this plan might work but it might not. All we can do is try to succeed."  

She is right, if all I do is think about what could go wrong, I will go nowhere in life. I have to take a chance for this to succeed.  

"Alright, I'll do it." I said firmly. 

"Okay, when do we start?" She asked 

"Right now. We should think of how to die. We could crash into a tree, jump off a cliff, hire someone to kill us. What should we do?"  

" I like the way you think. I think we should hire someone to kill us and then sneak out of the hospital window and leave them on a chase. What do you think?"  Hyo said.

"I like that plan a whole heck of a lot. Unnie~ You are one smart cookie! We should quickly look for people to kill us." I said. 

We need to find one fast. We need to get out of here by tomorrow at least. "You got any idea where we can find some?" I asked her, I don't think she knows where to find any, but there is no harm in asking her. 

"Actually, you probably think I don't know where we can find some, but in reality I know just the person to ask." She said proudly. I laughed a little at her proudness.  

"Alright, since you know about who to ask why don't you show me the way Unnie?" I said smartly. She gave me a bit of a glare but then went back to a smile. 

"It would be my pleasure your highness." She said giving me a smirk while doing a little curtsey. I stuck my tongue at her and ran away. 

"Yah! I thought I was leading the way! Get back here!" She started to sprint towards me. I'm toast, I should know of all people how fast Hyoyeon is. My mistake was running. She catches up to me easily and tackles me to the ground. At this time I was almost home free from Hyo.   

"Caught you!" She said breathing heavily. We just laid there on the ground laughing.  

"Alright, let's go talk to the guy." She nodded and she led the way.  

We went out of the secret garden and sneaked back into the hallway of the kingdom. I told the guards we were going somwhere and we would be back by dawn. We walked out of the kingdom, and what do we see? A blizzard, we get them a lot on planet Esha especially since its Winter. 

"Which way Hyo?" I asked her  

"We go right." She said as she turned right.  

"But can you push aside this blizzardness so I can see the path more clearly." I nodded  

Since it was the weather, it was no problem to get rid of. I pushed the blizzard back from where we were going to walk.  As I did that, we could see the sun shinning down right where we were walking. This part of Esha looks rather new. Building that were very colorful. I was taking in all that Isaw, I was amazed how this place looked compared to other places on planet Esha. Suddenly I bumped into Hyo. 

"Yah! Watch your step Unnie!" I said. There was no response.  

"Helloooooo! Unnie are you there?" I was waving my hands in front of her face. When she suddenly snapped out of day dreaming. 

"Whats wrong Unnie?" I asked her. 

"That's the guy over there." She said pointing to the man sitting on the curb in a brown leather jacket and black cow boy boots. 

"Let's go ask him then!"  I said running towards the man.  

"Hello, I'm Min Sukie and this is Kim Hyoyeon. We need your help. Do you think you can help us?" I asked him and he smirked. 

"Well there, it looks like the kings daughter needs my help. What can I do for you?" The man asked. 

"We need to hire you to kill us. Don't get me wrong, we arn't suicidal. Hyo's power is Ressurection. Therefore she can bring us back to life. It's all good. We need your help to kill us, so that we can escape and go down to earth. So, are you up for the job?"  

"Young Lady, you being the daughter of the king, I cannot say no to the daughter of the ruler of Esha planet. It would be my pleasure to help you. When shall we start?" He asked. 

"We start right now. We need you to kill us before we get to the kingdom, but we need to be killed near the kingdom because I want them to see us. Can you do that for me?"  

"I've been in this business for over 15 years. There ain't nothing I can't do with a gun. I'll hide behind the yellow building. It has the perfect spot for shooting someone. I'll be off so that I can set up there, but first let's talk price. How about 15,000 won? Sound good?"  He asked me. I looked at Hyo and checked my wallet. Perfect I have 50,000 won. Hey, if I were to go lost, I know I wouldn't die. I handed him the money.    

 "Let's get this thing rolling, get going so you can set up your station!" I yelled at him who was 5 yards away. 

"Are you ready for this Unnie?" I asked 

She nodded. We waited for him to be at least 50 yards away.  

  "How are we going to get to Earth Suk? She asked me. I had already planned that without anyone knowing. 

"I already have us a jet waiting, you do know that I can fly a jet. My dad doesn't even know that I can get jets from people, no problem. We have to start heading back now. Let's get this mission started." I said while walking down the path to our death. Hyo followed. We were ready now more then ever. 

We passed by the yellow building and I gave him a look saying "Ready?"  

"Hyo after we die, it's all up to you." I said to her. She looks a bit scared about it.   

"It's going to be alright. You got this Unnie." I told her and she nodded her head. At this time I knew she was ready.  

"Well, it's now or never. Let's go." I said as we started to walk closer and closer to the kingdom. 

Author's Note:  

This is the second chapter. Next chapter will have exo in it, I promise! >.<  

I hope you liked this chapter!