The Brother

The Heir (Discontinued)

~Hyo (POV)~------------ 

"Hello there. Kim Hyoyeon." Unknown person said. I looked and my eyes widened.

 
"You, what are you doing here?" I said with a scared voice. 
 
"Oh, me? You know exactly why I am here." He said with a smirk. 
 
"Yeah, that's where you belong is here. Bang Yongguk Sukie's so called brother. You killed your own mother. The only person that could help Sukie get out of the situation she is in." I told him. He just laughed. 
 
"What? Killing my mother was the best thing. Even if it means staying here for eternity. I'm probably not going to live that long." Yongguk said. I looked at him in disgust. 
 
"You really sicken me. I'll make you live an eternity until you figure out what you did wrong. You killed Sukies mom, your mom. How can you live with yourself?" I told him 
 
~Flashback~ Sukie (POV)~---- 
 
"Oppa~ What are we doing in mom and dad's room? We aren't suppose to be here." I said. 
 
"It's okay Sukie. We just need to wake up mom." Yongguk said. 
 
"Okay~ Mom! Come on! Get up, Yongguk and I have to talk to you! Get up, get up!" I yelled. 
 
"Aish, alright alright. I'm up. Lets go downstairs to discuss it." Mom said. We entered the kitchen and Yongguk grabbed a knife. 
 
"Oppa~ What are you doing with that knife. Oopa! Why are you going closer to mom! OPPA!" I yelled. Yongguk brought the knife towards mom. He stabbed her in the stomach, then the leg, the arm, the hand, and then her heart. 
 
"OPPA! Stop it! OPPA STOP IT PLEASE!" I yelled and yelled. I couldn't do anything. There she was just lying there dead. Watching him stab her over and over. The tears kept coming. What did I just see. This is a nightmare right? I will just wake up and we will be a happy family again right? 
 
"Now, it's your turn Sukie. How would you like to join mom?" Yongguk said with eyes of a demon. I backed away from him. 
 
"Oppa, stop joking around. You didn't seriously kill her? This is all a nightmare. I will wake up anytime right?" I told him. He smirked. 
 
"Oh, do you wish this was nightmare?  Well it's not." He said while running  towards me. I took a run for it. He was chasing me. He got closer and closer. He grabbed me. That's it I'm done. I tried to get out of his grasps. He is just too strong. 
Yongguk was just about to stab me when someone grabbed him and knocked him out. Who was the guy? My vision is all blurry. I don't know what just happened this moment. I-I lost everything. My mom. My brother. I almost lost myself.
 
~End Of (POV)~------- 
 
~Hyo (POV)~----------- 
 
"I can because that feeling of killing mom, was great." Yongguk said. I looked at him with angry eyes.
 
"If there wasn't this jail cell between us, I would just knock some sense into you." I said.  He smirked. 
 
"I'll be out of this jail cell soon enough. Maybe even escape. Then I can go and kill my 'dear sister'." Yongguk said with a smirk. I glared at him.
 
"You have no right to call her sister." I said. I left that conversation. I went to Mi and Exo. 
 
"We need to get out of here and fast guys." I told them.
 
"Yeah, we know. Who was that guy you were talking to?" Luhan asked. I looked at Yongguk and then back at them.
 
"He is no one. Don't you ever talk to him. If I catch you talking to him. You get what I'm saying right." I said. They all nodded with a scared expression. 
 
"Oh looky here. It's Kim Hyoyeon. The feisty one." Junho said. I gave him a death glare. 
 
"I'm leaving. Get me out of this cell." I told him. He shook his head. 
 
"No can do, I am not going to let someone who is trying to save Sukie from a marriage with me." He said with a smirk. I raised my eyebrow. 
 
"Fine then. I will just get out of here myself then." I said. I walked away. I went towards Exo. 
 
"Alright. Anyone have some useful power we can use here?" I asked them. They all smirked. 
 
"I think Luhan and I can help." Kai said. 
 
"Alright what's your powers then?" I asked them.
 
"Mines Telekinesis and Kai's is Teleportation." Luhan said. I looked at them and smiled. 
 
"I think we will be able to use your powers to our advantage. We will need everyone in. So who's in?" I said.  They all nodded. 
 
"We are in!" They said. 
 
"Okay, here is the plan." I told them. We all smirked.
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hey guys! So the Highes voted one was Bang Yongguk. He will appear in a lot more chapters that I can fit him in. Junho? Maybe Hyo's love interest or maybe an enemy. You will have to find out. Bye for now! ^.^