Answers?

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

"Well look what we have here, my daughter that ran away from me. Have you been doing well?" King said with a smirk. At that moment I don't know what came over me. I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. 
 
"Don't call me your daughter, ever! When did you ever consider how I feel? Everyday since mom died, I never considered you a father. I have only considered you a King. I did then and I still do now." I spoke up with raging eyes. 
 
"Those are some harsh words. Did you learn it from these guys?" King said. I just looked at him with disgust. 
 
" 'these guys' have taught me so many things that you never took the time to teach. Now, where is the good spell book? Kai go find the others and bring them here immediately." I demanded. He nodded and poofed away. 
 
"The good spell book? I don't know what you are talking about. Even if I did why would I tell you?" King said. I stared at him for a couple of seconds. 
 
"You know exactly where it is, we will just have to force it out of you." I told him with a smirk. I looked over a Chanyeol. 
 
"Why not bring a little heat?" I asked him. He smirked and nodded. 
 
"Bring the heat is my thing isn't it?" He said with a bright smirk. Man is that blinding. 
 
"Xiumin tape his mouth for me will you. No wait even better, freeze it." Chanyeol said. Xiumin nodded. 
 
"Alright, this might be a bit cold." Xiumin responded. The Kings eyes widened. Xiumin stepped close and started to freeze the ends of his mouth. 
 
"There is still time to tell us, I don't like making them do this to anyone but if I have to I will." I added. King shook his head. 
 
"Well then, you give me no choice. Boys continue." I commanded. They both nodded and Xiumin froze his whole mouth. Chanyeol made a fire ball in his hand and pressed it against the kings right arm. He couldn't yell because his mouth was frozen but you could see it in his eyes that he was in pain. 
 
Just then, Kai poofed in the room with Chen. 
 
"YAH! Why did you take me? You made me leave Mi! Man you little punk you." Chen fumed. He looked so mad. He kept pacing back and forth in the room. Kai sighed. 
 
"Alright, I will go get her, I'll be back in a minute." Kai stated. Chen sighed in relief and nodded. Then he turned his head to see us. 
 
"Oh, what are you guys doing with the King?" He asked. 
 
"We are just trying to get answers." I reassured him. He nodded.
 
"So, what can I do to help?" Chen said with a smirk. Then Kai came back with Mi. Chen ran in slow motion with sparkly eyes to Mi.
 
"What are you doing?" Mi questioned him. Chen stopped for a second and  thought about what to say. 
 
"Well, I... Uh.... Isn't that how romance movies go? The girl returns and the boy runs to her in slow motion, isn't that what movies say to do?" Chen said dumbfounded. Mi bursted out laughing. 
 
"Oh man, what romance movies have you been watching. Just get over here and hug me!" Mi yelled while laughing. Chen nodded and ran manly to her. Well, that's what Chen thought he looked like a gorilla running to her and pulled her into his embrace and kissed her cheek. 
 
"Can we continue with what we were d-" I was interrupted by the rest of us rushing in a single file line. Hyo was on Junho's back shouting something. I am not quite sure what she was shouting. Was it 'For Narnia'? No that can't be it. 
 
"YONGGUK IS GONE!" She shouted. My eyes widened in fear. 
 
Author's Note: 
 
Sorry guys, I have finals coming up this week and I will have to be studying and such but I will try to update next week. Hope you enjoyed this chap!