Bad News

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Well lets get some 8 hour sleep, shall I?" Hyoyeon asked. I laughed and nodded. Oh dear, how will Chen act to what we did. Hyoyeon fell as sleep as I was flying the jet.

"Nanananana nanananana wow fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance wow fantastic baby" I sang while flying the jet trying to get my mind off things. 

"Yah! Shut it! I'm trying to sleep here!" Hyoyeon scolded me. I immediately stopped singing and sighed. 

"If I don't sing something, I'll keep thinking about what we did to Seung Mi." I whispered to myself. I just wish things didn't have to be this way. Even if she asked her parents to stay and they said yes. I wouldn't have the strength to take her away from her family. 

"Are you alright?' Hyoyeon suddenly asked. I shook my head.

"I thought you were sleeping. No, there are just so many thoughts about what could have happened, how life could have been with Seung Mi." I answered.  Hyoyeon sighed and patted me on the back. 

"We could have had tons of memories with her, but her family needs those memories even more than we do." Hyoyeon reassured me. I nodded my head and held the tears back. 

"You did the right thing and Chen will realize that too." Hyoyeon added. I nodded my head as I flew the jet.

"Chen will be mad at first, won't he?" I asked Hyoyeon. She sighed. 

"We will have to go through the stages of his heartbreak. Stage number 1 is being mad. So yes, Chen probably will be very mad." Hyoyeon answered. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Stages of heartbreak? I have no clue what that is." I told her. Hyoyeon laughed. 

"Of course you don't. You have never been in love." Hyoyeon responded. 

"No! I am... well I think I am in love with Chanyeol." I blushed like crazy. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really? I thought you were just playing with him." She said bluntly. 

"Ouch, that hurts! I l-l-love C-Chanyeol, okay!" I blurted out. 

"Wow, my little Sukie is growing up! You make me feel so old!" Hyoyeon looked at with sparkling eyes. I rolled my eyes. 

"That's not what matters. Look what we have here!" I said while pointing to Exo and Junho waiting for us as we got close to our landing point. 

"He will be anticipating Mi's arrival." Hyoyeon added. I nodded my head. 

"I will just land first." I brought the jet down lower to the ground. Exo and Junho moved out of the way as I was landing. 

"Prepare for the worst." Hyoyeon told me.  I nodded and landed the jet. Hyoyeon and I unbuckled our seatbelts and got up. 

"Chen is going to be so dissapointed!" Hyoyeon whispered. I nudged her arm. 

"Lets try and not think about what will happen with Chen." I opened the door of the jet and took a breath. Hyoyeon stepped out first. 

"Hyoyeon! I missed you!" Junho yelled and ran to Hyoyeon picking her up off the ground. Junho kissed her cheeks. 

"Why not kiss on the lips?" Hyoyeon asked and pouted. Junho laughed and kissed her on the lips. I stepped out of the jet and Chanyeol came running. 

"Sukie!" He yelled and ran towards me but I stopped him. 

"Not now." I said firmly. Chanyeol put down his arms and nodded. I walked over to Chen. 

"Chen, I'm sorry but I had to do it." I told him. He looked at me strangely but then realized what I was talking about. 

"Sukie, you didn't right? This is just a joke right? Mi, come out! It's not funny anymore!" Chen yelled. No response. This is really killing me inside.

"Chen listen to me, Mi is gone. I had to let her stay down at Earth." I told him. He looked at me with wide eyes.  

"How could you? You knew Mi meant everything to me! Yet you still left her down there?" Chen raged. 

"Mi wanted to stay with us! She didn't want to leave! MI WANTED TO STAY! YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" Chen yelled at me. I froze. I'm just like my brother? 

"I didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled back at him. 

"Do you know how hard it was for me? I didn't want to leave her there! I wanted her here!" I screamed at him. Chen stood there in shock.

"Then why did you? Why did you leave her there?" He asked. I looked away. 

"Because she had a family! She had a family that cared! I wanted her to live her life with her family! I lost my family. I want Mi to have memories I didn't have!" I answered and I broke down. 

"I'm sorry but I had to do it." I said and ran off into the kingdom. 

Hyoyeon POV  

"I'm sorry but I had to do it." Sukie said and ran off into the kingdom. 

"She really was just looking out for Seung Mi." I told Chen. Chen slapped his thigh. 

"Aish, I just got caught up in the moment!" Chen explained. I nodded my head. 

"We all know that but still." Xiumin added.  Chen nodded. 

"Aigoo, what am I going to do now?" Chanyeol said. We all looked at him weirdly. 

"What do you mean?" Kai asked Chanyeol. He shrugged. 

"I have to go comfort her now! Peace off guys!" Chanyeol made a peace sign and ran after Sukie. Hmm, maybe they do actually love each other. 

"We have to get Seung Mi back. She is probably crying so much right now! I need to be there for her!" Chen told us. We shook our heads. 

"We can't betray Sukie like that, I wont do it." I responded firmly. Everyone else nodded their heads. 

"We all love Seung Mi but if Sukie thinks she should stay down on Earth, then she needs to stay there." Suho added. Exo nodded. 

"Then we will have to change Sukie's mind." Chen looked at us with an evil smile. 


Authors Note: 

Hey guys! Its an update~ Sorry for the late late update but I got it done! I hope you guys enjoy it! Please please please please comment and subscribe! Heres your treat: 

tumblr_mef0pgdP9g1qlg43f.gif  

Please check out my other fan fics 'Cold Hearts Melt Over Time' and 'I'm a Slave Now?'. Bye for now~