The Note

The Heir (Discontinued)

~Hyo (POV)~-------------------

"Oh no, what are we going to do Sukie?" I said to myself. I walked back and forth in my room, I was trying to figure out how to tell Sukie about the Note. 

The note said:

Dead Hyo, 

We have figured our your devious plan. We are sending Troops and The King to come get Sukie. You can stay, just not your precious friend. We should be there in about 5 minutes. That gives you enough time to tell her and say goodbye. After she is gone, you won't be seeing her again. She will be locked in her room until she accepts to be the heir of Planet Esha.

Have a good day, The Kings Assistant.

"Crap, crap, crap, CRAP! AHHH, why is this happening." I yelled to myself.

"I better call Sukie." I said to myself, I pulled out my phone and dialed her number XXX-XXX-XXXX. 

~Sukie (POV)~------------------

I was getting ready for bed when I got a phone call from Hyo. I was surprised but I answered it anyway.

"Hello Unnie." I said. 

"Hello. You need to get somewhere safe and fast." Hyo said with a shaky voice.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Your Father is coming to take you and lock you away in your room." She said and my eyes widened. 

"How did you find this out? Never mind I need to go and fast. Thanks. Bye." I said to her.

"They sent me a note. Bye my friend. It was a pleasure knowing you." Hyo said. 

"Wha-" I was cut off because Hyo ended the call. What did she mean by it was a pleasure knowing you? I quickly grabbed my things and I was just about to leave them someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was Suho.

"What are you doing? Let go of me I have to go." I told him. He looked at me strangely. 

"What happened?" He asked me. I just pushed him aside and ran out of the dorm. I quickly ran down the stairs while Suho was chasing me. Except he got all the Exo members with him.

"I HAVE TO LEAVE. STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I yelled at them while running. 

"NEVER!" Xiumin said. 

"FOR NARNIA!!!" Chen yelled and they all yelled 'FOR NARNIA!' after Chen had said that.

"Argh." I said and cut a corner. They all ran past me. 

"Phe-" I said but then a hand covered my mouth. It was big and a bit wrinkly. I gasped and my eyes widened. It was him, it was my father.

"Hello daughter." He said at me and I pushed him away.

"Daughter? Do you even know anything about me? All you want is for me to become the heir to the throne. I don't want that." I said while glaring at him. 

"Wether or not you want to be the heir, you have to be. You can't make choices for yourself. I make the choices for you because I am the King." He said. I couldn't believe what he just said.

"So you are saying I can't my make my own choices? I can't live life the way I want to? I don't want to be anywhere near you." I said and I did a butterfly kick. I know he is my father but right now I'm doing the best for myself. He fell to the floor and unexpectedly he got up and punched me in the stomach. I fell to the ground. He kept kicking me and kicking me. Tears came down my face. He grabbed me and threw me to the wall.

"You have no right to speak to me like that. You should be grateful that I'm your father." He said. 

"I should be grateful? Of you? Someone who could careless about their daughter but only care for them to become the heir. I would rather die than be grateful to you." I said. He slapped my face. It stung even more then usual. He was about to punch me someone hit him with fire. I was crying, the person turned  around and saw me. My eyes widened. It was Chanyeol. As soon as I knew it was Chanyeol I got up and limped over to him and hugged him. He was shocked but hugged me back tightly. 

"Thank you." I whispered to him. He let me cry in his arms for a bit longer. 

"I'm guessing you heard everything. You have Fire Control don't you?" I said to him. His eyes widened in shock. 

"Yeah, how do you know about that? Or even powers?" He asked. I looked down. 

"Just a wild guess." I lied.

"Are you one of us?" He asked. I was shocked. I couldn't lie to Chanyeol again. 

"I-I am. Except I am from Planet Esha. I am the MoonShine Princess. My power is Weather Manipulation." I confessed. Just as he was about to say something I was snatched away by a trooper and my father was as well. 

"This is the end of my journey. Thank you for being my friend." I said and the trooper took me away. 

"No! Come back!" Chanyeol said. Tears flooded from my eyes and I waved a goodbye to Chanyeol. He looked at me with sad eyes. There I was on Earth. Now look at me. Trapped in my own room. Nothing to do. No friends allowed. Waiting for the arranged marriage. My life fell apart. I was sad and depressed.I miss my friends. I miss Hyo and our laughs together. I miss Exo and our weird friendship. I miss Earth. I want to go back. I can't though. There is no leaving this kingdom anymore. I sighed and went to sleep. 

~Chanyeol (POv)~--------- 

She's gone. I had her in my embrace and now she is gone. I don't want to face Exo or Hyoyeon. I have to though. I rushed back to the dorm where I saw Hyoyeon and the guys. They all looked at me with a worried expression. I shook my head. 

"We have a problem guys." I started off.

Authors Note: 
Hey guys! Just finished chapter 8! I hope you like it. I might update tomorrow. Not Saturday because that's my birthday ^.^. I am going out to a cabin and there is no Wi-Fi so I can't give you guys halted a until I'm back. So sorry >.< I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though. Bye for now!