Otans Room

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Guys! Back to reality please, we have to find a way in. Lets look around." I said. They nodded. I walked to the end of the tower to see if there was a door.

"No luck here!" I yelled. 

"Same here!" Hyo yelled back. 

"CRACKERS! Nothing here!" Chen yelled. 

"WHY IN ALL WORDS DID YOU SAY CRACKERS?!" Baekhyun asked loudly. I giggled a bit.

"Well, why not be adventurous?" Chen responded. 

"That is a very good point. I applaud you." Baekhyun said while slowly clapping. Chen glared at him.

"Jumping CatFish!" Seung Mi yelled at us. We looked at her confused. 

"Oh... Haha, I mean crap! Nothing here!" Mi corrected herself. 

"OH don't start with me!" She said with a glare. 

"Guys!! How can we not find a door for a huge monster?" Sehun asked. 

"Maybe because we are like a pack of idiots at times." Xiumin blurted out and then realized what he had said. Everyone gave him a glare.

"People! People! Lets just find the door and then punish him later." Suho suggested. We nodded. He was right, we have to find this and we can't just stay here and make fun of each other. 

"There might be some sort of switch like with the bookshelf." Kris said. 

"Yeah, lets look for something that could blend in with the ground or wall." Chanyeol added. We nodded. I was walking along when something caught my eye. I looked over and saw D.O in a room freaking out. 

"AH AH AH AH AHAHAHHAHA! I FOUND D.O! GUYS I FOUND HIM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while doing an aegyo dance.

"Aigoo, thank goodness she didnt do that before." Luhan said bluntly. 

"STOP THAT DANCE! IT'S BURNING MY EYES! HOW CAN SOMEONE DO AEGYO SO BAD!" Tao screamed in horror.

"Ahem, anyway we need to get to D.O!" I said. Hmm, where to look. Aha! I think I might know where it is! 

"Just wait a minute guys! I will be back!" I told them. I quickly ran to the front of the tower and took a couple steps back and examined it. That's it! The front has a fated picture of Otan! Since Yongguk can't reach that high, it must be closer to the ground. I run up to the front of it and start to feel around the bottom when suddenly I hear a 'click' noise. I manage to step back before the front wall opened up. 

"GUYS! GET OVER HERE!" I yelled and they rushed over. 

"You found it! AWESOME!" Chanyeol said with excitement. Chanyeol ran over to me and kissed me on the lips. He then pick me up and held me up the 'lion king way'.

"Aish! Put me down and lets go in!" He nodded and put me down. I then rushed to the top level to where I saw D.O before. I saw 4 doors. I tried them all and they wouldn't open. 

"I have an idea. Chanyeol! Try and melt the metal hinges." I demanded. He nodded. Chanyeol tried to create fire but it wouldn't work.

"Sukie! Remember this was a magic free zone." Kai refreshed my memory. Ah, that's right! Well why don't I just try to kick it down. I walked up to door 4 instead of 1.

"Sukie, why not this door?" Junho asked.

"No reason, just feel like I should try door 4 first." I reassured them. I kicked the door as hard as I could. To my surprise it actually knocked it over. 

"You did it! Good Job!" Lay congratulated me. I smirked and walked in. D.O was in the corner pacing back in forth between the corners. 

"D.O! Stop pacing!" Lay yelled at him. He immediately stopped. Looked over at me and rushed to me. 

"What is it?" I asked and then D.O hugged me.

"Yeah Yeah! Get your hands off her!" Chanyeol said in an angry tone and pulled D.O off me. I laughed. 

"I am so glad to see you guys!" D.O said while hugging everyone. 

"Alright, where did you put the Good Spell Book?" I asked him. 

"Over there on the ground." D.O pointed to the book in the corner. I quickly went over and grabbed it.

"Ah, finally we have the book! Now it's time to save Otan." I said.

 

Authors Note: 
 
Hey guys! It's a pretty long update haha. Hope you enjoy it! Please comment and subscribe!  I enjoy hearing or seeing your guys opinion on this fan fic! So please comment! Or subscribe! Or both which would be awesome!