Arriving

The Heir (Discontinued)

~Chanyeol (POV)~------- 

 

"Can you fly us on Sukies jet to a Planet called Esha." Chen asked her. Her eyes widened. 
 
"What?" Mi asked. 
 
"We really need you to fly us to Planet Esha." Chen pleaded. 
 
"Okay, I understand but what the heck is Planet Esha?" Seung Mi asked. 
 
"It's a supernatural Planet. That's where Sukie and I are from." Hyo said. Mi's eyes widened. 
 
"What do you mean supernatural? Like powers? You guys have powers? All of you?" Mi asked. We nodded. She backed away a little. 
 
"Are you gonna like kill me because I know now?" She asked. We shook our head. She sighed in relief. 
 
"You watch too many supernatural movies." I said to her. She laughed. 
 
"I guess you are right. What are we waiting for? Lets get going! The jet is still at school right?" She asked.
 
"We think so. Lets go find out." Suho said. We all rushed out the door and down the stairs. We reached a bus stop and bought tickets. We got a ride with the bus down to the school. We rushed over tithe field. We all sighed in relief.
 
"Ah good, it's still here." Hyo said. She climbed in and waved us over. There was just enough seats for us all. Hyo was in the front with Mi. 
 
"Lift off!" Mi yelled. She started the plane and we were off. 
 
"This time we will get her and bring her back." I whispered to myself. It was about a 8 hour flight to get there. We all ended up sleeping except for me. I was too worried to sleep. Seung Mi and Hyoyeon were still up of course. I walked in Hyoyeon looked tired.
 
"Hyoyeon, why don't you go to sleep we are almost there. I can help Mi out." I said. She nodded and went to the back of the plane and was out like a light.
 
"Let me get this straight, you all have powers. Why are we going to get Sukie?" She asked. 
 
"Yup we all have powers. Sukie is the MoonShine princess. She is also the heir to the throne on Planet Esha. Her father has trapped her in her room and is going to arrange a marriage for her and she is going to be forced to be the heir and marry someone she doesn't love." I explained. She nodded in surprise. 
 
"She deserves better than that. She is really nice. I am ready to help as much as I can." Mi said.
 
"Yup she is a special one. I think she would be very grateful towards you." I told her. She nodded. 
 
"Oh look, we are here." Mi pointed out. My eyes widened. 
 
"Wow, it's beautiful." I said. I didn't think Planet Esha would be so beautiful.
 
"It is pretty magical too. You guys should have told me about this place earlier. Look there! It's a place to land."  Seung Mi pointed to the field by a garden. 
 
"Alright, land there then." I said to her. We hovered over the field and flowers were being blown everywhere. It looks magical.
 
"Here we are guys. Planet Esha. Hyoyeon and Sukie's home." Seung Mi said.
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hehe I did this in class because I was the only one there. I was really bored so I did this. Hope you enjoyed it.