Apologies

The Heir (Discontinued)

Hyoyeon POV~ 

"Then we will have to change Sukie's mind." Chen looked at us with an evil smile.

"I don't like the sounds of that Chen." I answered. Exo nodded.

"Sukie is the ruler after all! She did it for a good reason." Suho added to what I said. Chen sighed.

"I just really want Seung Mi back." Chen looked down with sad eyes. Baekhyun walked up to him and patted his back.

"If you love something, set it free." Baekhyun told Chen. Chen nodded.

"Come on guys, help me to persuade Sukie to bring Mi back." Chen pleaded. They all sighed.

"Fine but if she asks us what we are trying to do, we are going to tell her. I'm definitely not going to lie to her." Kris explained to Chen. I shook my head but nodded.

"I'll do the same and I will never lie to her about it, so don't screw this up." I told him with a serious tone.

"Thanks." Chen responded. I am so going to regret this. I shook my head and sighed.

"What's the plan then?" I asked him. Chen shrugged.

"I thought maybe we can show her how sad we are about loosing Mi. Something like that." Chen spoke. I nodded my head.

"Well, we could all act depressed, I guess." Xiumin said. We nodded our heads.

"That could work. Let's all act depressed then." Luhan agreed.

"Alright, we should probably head in then." I said to them and smiled.

"Okay. Let's head in guys." Junho told us and headed towards the kingdom.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I ran up to Junho and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back.

"You so missed me." I said while winking ily making him laugh.

"Please don't do that again. This is what you looked like." Junho winked back ily in a terrible manner. I made a disgusted face.

"Alright, I will not do that again." I chuckled and smiled.

"I love you." Junho said out of nowhere. I started to get red.

"I-I love you too." I answered with a red face. He looked at me and laughed.

"You're so cute." Junho ruffled my hair with a smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Yet you're the one who wanted a feisty girl, guess this won't work out." Junho eyed me.

"You're feisty when you want to be." Junho answered and smirked. I nodded.

"True." I said while we walked into the kingdom.

Sukie POV~ 

I ran inside as fast as I could. My eyes started to tear. How could he say that? I only was doing the best for Seung Mi. What did I do wrong? I couldn't take her away from her family!

"This is so screwed up!" I yelled and started to walk to my room. I'm so angry with myself. Everyone hates me now. 

"I'm really sorry Seung Mi, I only did what was best for you!" I said outloud while I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. This is the worst feeling. I walked up to my bed and plopped down on it. I closed my eyes and started to cry.

"I hate myself for this." I said with a shaky voice while I cried. I heard someone come in. I quickly turned myself around so that my face was hiding on the bed.

"You shouldn't hate yourself, you only did what you thought was right." Chanyeol came up to the bed and sat down beside me.

"You did nothing wrong." Chanyeol said softly and started to rub my back. I put my hands on my face.

"It doesn't feel like I did." I managed to tell him. Chanyeol sighed and brought me up so I was facing him. My face was stained with tear marks. Chanyeol looked at me with sad eyes and wiped the tears that were coming down my face.

"Sukie, you only did what you thought was the best thing for Seung Mi no matter how painful it was. That's a true leader." Chanyeol told me in a soft tone. I looked at him directly in the eyes.

"Thank you Chanyeol." I wrapped my arms around him and cried in his shoulder. Chanyeol patted my head.

"You are welcome." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm always here." I lifted my head from his shoulder and wiped my face.

"We should probably go back." I said shyly. Chanyeol chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, but first, let me do this." Chanyeol leaned closer and cupped my face.

"I love you." Chanyeol said and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. Chanyeol pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. Chanyeol let go of me and cupped my face again. We pulled apart from the kiss and we stared at each other straight on.

"I love you too." I managed to tell him back with a flushed face. Chanyeol chuckled and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"Let's go now shall we?" Chanyeol got up and put out his hand signaling me to take it.

"Okay." I nodded and grabbed his hand. I got up from the bed with his help and wiped my face again. Chanyeol lead me out of the room. I walked with him down the halls.

"Are they going to be mad?" I asked Chanyeol with a worried expression. He shook his head.

"I think they will be fine." Chanyeol reassured me with a warm smile. As we went around the corner I saw all of them sitting on the floor looking depressed.

"Are they depressed because of Seung Mi?" I whispered to Chanyeol. He shrugged.

"I have no clue." He whispered back. We slowly approached them.

"Um, guys what's wrong?" I looked at all of them in question. Chen looked up at me.

"You left Seung Mi down on earth." Chen said with a sad tone. I just looked down at my feet.

"It was the best for her." I told him firmly. I looked directly in his eyes.

"Seung Mi would have had minimal contact with her family, would you be ready to take that repsonsibility?" I question him with a firm tone. Chen was taken a back by it.

"I did it because I had to, I want Seung Mi here too but I want what's best for her." I added. I sighed.

"I'm sorry it had to come to that but I know it's the right thing." I told Chen and sat down beside Hyoyeon.

Authors Note:

Hi um...... I'm realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorrry! It has been like 2 weeks since I updated! That's so terrible of me! I have been so busy! Heres your treat though~

 cute-exo-funny-rich-Favim.com-1198840.gi

Hehe. Please Comment and Subscribe~ I love comments <3. Check out my other fan fics 'Cold Hearts Melt Over Time' amd 'I'm A Slave?'    Bye for now~