Meeting Snsd

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Oh these are my new friends. Let me introduce you to them." Hyo said. 

"This is Taeyeon, the Dorky and Kiddish leader and has a powerful and angelic voice." She said pointing to the second shortest one. 

"This is Yuri, the Black Pearl because she has darker skin, she raps and sings very good. She also dances awesomely." She said pointing to the darker skinned one. 

"This is Jessica, the Ice Princess, she has a fantastic voice. She speaks English as well." Hyo said while pointing to the girl with a cold expression on her face. 

"This is Tiffany, she has a killer eye smile, she has a wonderful voice. She also speaks English like Jessica." She said pointing to the one giving me an eye smile. 

"This is Sunny, the Aegyo Queen, she has a great voice." She said pointing to the shortest one. 

"This is Sooyoung, the tallest member, she raps, sings and dances very well." Hyo said pointing to the tallest member. 

"This is Yoona, the face of the group. She raps, sings and dances good." She said pointing to the second tallest member. 

"This is Seohyun, the Maknae, she has a beautiful voice. She also likes sweet potatoes very much." She said pointing to the most innocent looking one. 

"Pleasure to meet you girls, I'm Min Sukie, I'm just me." I said.

"And then theres me. You already know me, I'm the Dancing Queen. I rap and sing awesomely. I also dance amazingly and powerfully." Hyo said while smirking. I couldn't help but laugh at her comment. The 8 girls looked at me funny.  

"Is your hair dyed? Did you put in color contacts?" Tiffany asked.  

"No, this is my real hair and eye color." I said bluntly. They all looked at me with their mouths open. I looked at them with a 'what?' kind of expression. Then I thought about what I said and quickly changed what I meant. 

"Just kidding. Of course I dyed my hair and got colored contacts." I said with a fake laugh hoping they wouldn't notice. 

"I figured, it's impossible to get that hair and eyes without some sort of dye or something like that." Tiffany said. 

"Unnie~ I got to go and have lunch with Suho, I'll catch you later, byee!" I said while waving to Hyo. I also waved at the girls before leaving. I quickly ran to Suho who was sitting at the corner table waiting for me. I plopped down beside him. 

"Hey~ Sorry for the wait, Hyo was introducing me to her friends." I said. He laughed at my aegyo fail. 

"Stop laughing! I'm trying to improve it alright!" I said angrily.  

"Sorry, it's just too funny. It's a cute fail." He said with a smile. I smiled back. 

"What do you have for-" Before he could finish his sentence, Chen came and sat down. Chen snatched Suho's sandwich from him and started to eat it. Chen then quickly spat it out in the garbage. 

"Ew. Why would you eat a swandwich with mustard on it? Why did you feed me this?" He asked. 

"Hey! You took it from me, not my fault!" Suho yelled at him. 

"Whatever, just make better sandwich next time." He said while running over to Mi. Chen put his hand over Mi's shoulder. 

"Well, they have became very close it seems. Does he like her by chance?" I asked Suho.  

"Yeah they have. I'm not sure, I'll ask him when he comes back to the dorm." He said. I looked over at them. In the corner of my eye I saw the water in Suho's cup move in a swirly line and became a bubble in the cup. I quickly turned and the water stopped. I looked at Suho suspiciously. Suho saw that I knew what happened in the cup. He quickly grabbed my hand and took me out of the cafeteria to the schools garden and hid us behind a huge tree there. 

"How did you do that with the water in the cup? Do you possibly... have the control of  Water?" I asked him with wide eyes. 

"How did you know about water control?" He asked me with a curious face. 

"Oh, I, ugh, lucky guess, haha." I said nervously. He looked at me strangely. 

"Your hair, I forgot to ask. Why does it look like that and your eyes too?" Suho asked me smartly. 

"It's dyed, yeah my hair is dyed and these are color contacts!" I said smartly back.  

"Huh, I see. I don't see any contacts on your eyes." He said with a smirk. 

"It's very good camouflage." I said. 

"Really, why don't you take it out for me?" He asked me.  

"I don't need to. It would be too much trouble." I said with a fierce look. 

"You arn't from Earth are you?" He asked. 

"Yes, of course I am! Why would you say such a thing?" I said but then I saw butterfly and freaked out.  

"What? Have you not seen a butterfly before?" He asked smartly.  

"Of course I've seen one before. I just get frightened easily. That's all." I said.

"You are lying. Tell me the truth. Right now." He demanded.

"Fine, but you have to promise not to tell anyone." I said.

"Yes, I promise I won't." Suho said.  

"Alright, I'm from Planet Esha. I'm the heir to the kingdom, but I faked my death and escaped to Earth. I did want to be heir but everyone was afraid of me because I am the MoonShine Princess." I said. His mouth opened. 

"So you are a princess. Huh. What's your power then?" He asked me. 

"Mine is Weather Manipulation." I said. 

"Nice. Does Hyo have a power?" He asked. 

"Yeah hers is Ressurection. That's how we managed to fake our deaths." I said. 

"I see. We will finish conversation later. We should go because everyone would be looking for us." He said while grabbing my hand and running outside of the school garden. We got out and quickly realized we were holding hands. We quickly let go of each others hand and blushed a little. 

"HEY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SUKIE!" Hyo yelled at me. I gave her look 'I need to speak to your ergently'. She nodded and we excused ourselves to the bathroom. 

"Hyo..." I started off. 

Author's Note:  

Hi guys, I had a certain block in writing because something happened. Sorry for late update >.< Please forgive me! I swear I will write more romantic scenarios with Exo! Bye for now!