Exo's Dorm

The Heir (Discontinued)

 

"Let's go inside shall we?" Kris said putting out his hand. I took his hand and did a little curtsy before walking in the building. Tao quickly rushed up 5 flights of stairs to get to Exo's dorm.. While the others just walked up the stairs with me. I heard a door slam. 
 
"What was that?" I asked them. Kai smirked.
 
"That's just Tao, you don't need to worry about it." Kai reassured me. I quickly ran up the 2 flights of stairs that were left to get to Exo's dorm. To my surprise there was a guy in a panda costume in front of Exo's dorm. I was so in shock that I ran down the 5 flights of stairs screaming.
 
"AHHHHHHHH! WHAT IS THAT THING? IT'S GOING TO EAT ME! SOMEONE SAVE ME!" I screamed while running down the stairs. 
 
"Oh dear, look what you did Tao. I'll go get her."  Lay said while running down the stairs to catch up to me. He eventually caught up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I freaked. I tripped down the stairs and grabbed Lay's hand, he fell down the stairs with me. We were at the 1 flight of stairs thankfully. 
 
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! Are you okay Oppa~" I asked him cutely. He tried to hold in his laughter. That didnt work. He bursted out laughing at my aegyo fail. 
 
"Man, we have to get Sehun to teach you how to do aegyo." Lay said. I hit him on the arm playfully. He got up and pulled me up off the floor. 
 
"Ha ha, very funny. Is it laugh at Sukie's Aegyo Fail Day?" I said giving Lay a death glare. 
 
"Okay, okay. I get it, it's not funny to make fun of someone's aegyo." He said. I nodded in agreement.
 
"Unless you are you. Let's get back to the dorm before they freak out." He said. He grabbed me and carried me bridal style up the stairs. 
 
"Yah! I have two legs you know!" I yelled at him. 
 
"I know you do, but this is more fun." Lay said. I glare at him but then it turned into a smile. We eventually go to Exo's dorm. Lay let me down and brought out a key. He unlocked the door and signaled me to go in. I nodded and walked in. 
 
"Wow~ It's pretty big." I said with wide eyes. 
 
"What? We're you expecting a little closet? You are speaking to the one and only Exo! Of course our dorm would be big." Baekhyun said. 
 
"You guys speak like you are the kings of the world." I said while smirking. They all gave me a 'Whatever' look. 
 
"Oppas where am I sleeping?" I asked them. They all looked at each other and smiled. 
 
"Well since Sehun and Luhan are together you can't sleep in that room. Tao is with Kris, Xiumin is with Chen. Baekhyun is with me, Chanyeol with Kai,and Lay with Suho. That means you are sleeping in the closet." D.O said with a sarcastic voice at the end. I giggled slightly. 
 
"Okay Smarty Pants Oppa. I get the closet?" I asked him. 
 
"Yah! Who you calling Smarty pants you little-" Before D.O could finish his sentence Suho covered his mouth. 
 
"Sorry about that. He doesn't like being called Smarty Pants. You can sleep in my room. Lay and I can sleep on the floor." Suho said with a smile. 
 
"Aniya! I'm a guest in your dorm. I am fine with sleeping on the floor." I told him with a smile. 
 
"Alright, if you say so. I will get Luhan to set up your bed on the floor." Suho said. Luhan went and grabbed the stuff for the bed and laid it down on the floor. Neatly making a bed for me and I smiled. 
"Thank you Oppa." I said and he smiled.
 
~Meanwhile in SNSD's Dorm~ Hyo (POV)~
 
"Aish, how can that girl let out our secret. Especially to them of all people." I muttered to myself. 
 
"Thanks again guys for letting me stay here." I told them. They gave me a smile. 
 
"Your welcome Unnie~" Seohyun said. 
 
"You are always welcome here." Taeyeon added. Just after that a letter came through the window in the room I was staying in. I read the letter and my eyes widened.
 
"Oh no, what are we going to do Sukie?" I said to myself. 
 
 
Authors Note: 
Hey guys! I am deeply sorry for the delay in chapters. I was gonna start and make another chapter but I got caught up in school and stuff like that. So I hope this makes up for it! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading my Fan fic. I hope you continue reading it and continuing this journey with me!