The Heir

The Heir (Discontinued)

Being The Heir to the throne and being the MoonShine Princess on Planet Esha must be great! Unless you're me. I'm Min Sukie, The Heir to my father's kingdom. Of course my father thinks I will be a great ruler. There is one tinsy tiny flaw in his plan, everyone fears me. It's like I'm a monster to them. Just because I look devilish on the outside, doesn't mean I am devious on the inside. In fact I love everything that has to do with life. Which also includes the weather, that's my power, Weather Manipulation. I will just walk you through my life, shall we? Let's see, I am an only child. Which means I'm the only Heir to the throne. All my friends left me because they also feared me like everyone else, but there was only one girl who stayed. That girl is my best friend Kim Hyoyeon. She is the only one I trust. Which is why I want her to help me fake my death. I never wanted to be born here, live this life. I want to be human! Live a normal life, without this treatment I get here. I, of course need a plan to get me out of  planet Esha and into the world. The real world. Where you are free to be yourself. I needed to get this mission started, so I decided to call up Hyoyeon. 

 "Ring~ Ring~"  

"Hello?"  Hyo said.

 " Hey, it's me Sukie! I need your help."  I said.

 "Oh hey! What kind of help?" 

"Meet me at the secret garden in the castle. I will discuss this with you there."  

I hung up and quickly ran to the security, I told them Hyoyeon was coming and that they need to let her in. I quietly escaped from everyone's site and went down to the secret garden. 

The secret garden is my favorite place. It is so beautiful. It is full of nature. This is usually where I come to train, with weather, but not weather that can destroy this garden. 

 garden-5.jpg

Hyoyeon and I use to come here every day when we were little. It's such a carefree zone. Where you can just run around and not worry about tomorrow. I catch myself  twirling in the flowers. Such a nice feeling, smelling the flowers, feeling the wind in your face. Just as I finished twirling, I saw Hyoyeon standing there with a big smirk on her face. I looked at her confused 

"Why the big smirk Hyo?" 

"It's just nice to see you relaxed and happy, like you used to be. That's all." Hyo said with her usual smile. I smiled back.

"What was it you needed my help with?" Hyo said with a concerned face. 

My smile just faded away when she said that. I know she won't like the fact of me trying to fake my death and go to earth. I know she will be mad, but I really need her help. 

I sighed, " Unnie, I need you to help me fake my death, I want to escape this place. I don't want to be treated like I'm a monster. I know you will be mad about me leaving you here. But I really need to do this. For myself" 

" I see. You think you can just walts out of here no problem? There is a big problem there. You will leave me here, to answer all the questions everyone will be asking me, I wouldn't know how to answer them. Oh heck no, I am not going to go through with that, I am coming with you. If you are leaving so am I. We do this together or not at all" She said firmly. 

I understood and nodded my head." Good, now what's the plan?" She said.   

Author's Note: 

This is my first fan fic, please tell if this chapter was alright >.<