Where Is D.O?

The Heir (Discontinued)

"That must have a blocking magic wall or room. We can't get there. We have to find him." I explained with a worried tone.

-------------D.O (POV)------------------ 

I was walking towards the bookshelf to see if the book happened to be in there. As I was walking towards the bookshelf, Kai bumped into me and sent me flying into the bookshelf. I fell to the ground by the bookshelf and that's when I saw it, the spell book. I crawled over to the book and picked it up. I quickly got up off the ground, it was very shaky thanks to Sukie. I tried walking but it was very shaking, I decided to grab onto the book shelf, 'click' is what I heard when I grabbed onto it. The bookshelf opened up and to my surprise there was a wind tunnel. The wind tunnel quickly got a hold of me, thankfully I quickly grabbed onto the sides of the bookshelf for my dear life. 

"NO NO NO NO! HELP ME!" I shouted at them. Kai quickly teleported towards me but I could feel my hands slipping. When Kai got to me, it was to late. The wind tunnel was to strong and me in. 

"AHHHHHHH!" I yelled. *Where does this lead to!!!!* I thought to myself. This would be fun but I don't know where this is heading, for all I know at the end of this tunnel is death calling my name. That's when I realized I still had the book with me. 

"CRAP!" I shouted. They need this and I have it! No, no, this will be fine Kai can teleport to me. Yes, that's right everythi—OW, the wind tunnel shot me out the end of it and hit a brick wall. I looked behind me and there was no sign of a bookshelf anywhere. I rubbed my head and could feel something wet. I touched my head and brought my hand down and saw blood on my hands. 

"Great, this is just what I need!" I said sarcastically. I looked around the room, it had a huge bed! Who would sleep in that? Th-This seems like a jail tower. There's a giant bed and toilet. A window with bars blocking the outside, a massive door. What would need this type of size? That's when it hit me.

"THIS IS OTANS ROOM!" I screamed. Why? Why would Yongguk have a wind tunnel leading here?

-------End Of D.O (POV)----------- 

------------Sukie (POV)---------- 

I just watched D.O being into the wind tunnel. At that time I just stopped everything I was doing. I stopped the earthquake. I just went blank. I heard everyone rush over to me. Chanyeol pulled me into his embrace. I felt tears just coming  down my face. I knew that D.O could be safe or dead either way we have to find him. 

"We need to find D.O before something else does." I said while sniffing. Chanyeol kissed my forehead. 

"It's going to be okay, I'm sure D.O can get out of whatever situation he is in. Have faith in D.O." Chanyeol reassured him. Everyone nodded. 

"We just have to brain storm together!" Mi suggested. Chen chuckled while he ruffled her hair. Mi playfully punched his arm. Chen then pinched her cheeks.

"YAH! No lovey doveyness right now!" Hyo scolded them. We all laughed while Chen and Mi pouted. 

"Since when did you become mom?" Junho questioned Hyo. She gave him a death glare. 

"Woah, where did you learn that glare from?" Baekhyun asked. Hyo smirked. 

"I learnt from the one! The only! Jessica!" Hyo said in a superman pose. We all laughed. 

 

"Alright guys lets think about why Yongguk has a wind tunnel and where it leads." Suho said. 

"Why don't we just ask them?" Sehun asked. We all looked dumbfounded. 

"Why didn't we think of that?" We all said at once.

"They do look pretty worn out, guys quickly tie them to chairs and freeze them Xiumin, with the help of Suho." I suggested. They nodded. Kai and Lay grabbed Zelo and tied him up to the chair. Suho found water and put it on there hands while Xiumin froze the water. They grabbed the rest of them and did the same. 

"You awake yet?" I asked B.A.P. 

 

Authors Note: 
Hey guys! I would just like to thank the subscribers for subscribing to this Fan fic so Thank you so much! I would also like to thank those who up voted for this fan fic! Please leave comments below and subscribe if you like this fan fic so that I know and I can continue it with more fan fic writing power! xD anyways bye for now!