The Spell Book

The Heir (Discontinued)

"Planet Eshas Spell book." I said. Everyones eyes widened.

 
"They actually have those? For real?" Seung Mi said out loud. Everyone laughed. She got a bit red.
 
"Yes, we actually have those." Chen added while nudging Mis arm.
 
"I don't know why we have a spell book, all it has is bad spells." I said. Junhos eyes sparkled for a second. 
 
"Wait, that's right, why would they make a spell book with only bad spells. That just mean that they made a book with reversal or good spells." Junho said smartly. We were all shocked for a second. 
 
"Great thinking!" Hyo said while high fiving him. Junho had a huge smirk on his face because he was proud. 
 
"Alright, the question is where are we going to find it? Who would know about it?" Suho questioned. He was right. Even though we know about it we wouldn't know where to look for it. 
 
*Who would know?* I thought to myself. Then I just suddenly knew who I could ask. 
 
"Why didnt I think of this earlier? If there was someone who would know it must be the person who is king now. My father. He surely knew about the bad spell book. He should know about the good one as well. Come on guys we have to hurry! Wait! Kai! Can you teleport to him with Xiumin and tie him up. Xiumin can freeze him if he tries to run!" I asked them. They looked at each other and then nodded. Kai grabbed Xiumin and they were off. We on the other hand have to find where he is. 
 
"Alright guys. We need to split up. Make sure you guys know where you are and how you got there. Hyoyeon you are with Junho, Chen you are with Seung Mi, Lay you are with Suho, Sehun you are with Luhan, Kris with Tao, Baekhyun with D.O and Chanyeol you are with me. Any complaints? No never mind I don't want to hear it. TEAM OUT!" I yelled and they all ran in different directions with their partner. Seung Mi and Chen hand in hand, Hyo and Junho skipping down the hallway with linked arms. The rest were well runnin in zig-zag lines. Chanyeol grabbed my hand and we started running.
 
"Where are we going?" Chanyeol asked. 
 
"We are going to my fathers chambers." I reassured him. 
 
"I'm positive he is there." I said. 
 
"Why didnt you tell the others to come?" 
 
"I had something's to discuss with my father first." I said. We got to the big doors of his room. I kicked down the door to see him there tied up in a chair. I smirked. 
 
"Well done guys." I said. 
 
"It was easy!" Xiumin responded. 
 
"Well look what we have here, my daughter that ran away from me. Have you been doing well?" King said with a smirk. 
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hey guys! Sorry I'm a bit late for updating. For caught up watching a korean drama xD I hope you enjoyed this chap! I always like seeing comments from you guys! Please feel free to comment c: bye for now!