-9

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

*BAM!*

 

You spilled your food to someone's dress, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sor—" My eyes widen, the person who I had just bumped right now was the beautiful witch earlier, but the sight that really shock me is when Sehun's face joined the scenery.

 

I felt a lump on my throat, I couldn't speak, I was speechless.Why is he with her? Is she her fiance?

 

Naeun was ready to explode her anger, but she looks conscious. Instead she just smiled bitterly telling me that it was okay. I was shocked. My body and ears are ready for her attacks but I didn't get anything. What kind of sorcery is this again? Sehun just stared at me, I can feel it but I am not ready to face him, I just can't.

 

"I'm sorry again, I can't pay for your dress right now but I'll try to pay it every month" I said as I wipe her dress with my handkerchief. She backing off, "Its okay." She said while staring bitterly at me, she cocked her head towards Sehun's direction but she noticed that he was staring at me intently.

 

I got nervous under his stare, so I decided to leave the scenery before this goes too far. "I think I should go now, I'm sorry for ruining your dress, again." I said as I strode pass to them.

 

”Wait!" Sehun called for my attention, but I didn't dare to turned my head and face him. I am really right, I am not yet r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter