-43

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

 

"Help me, please." You mumbled, staring weakly at Sehun's direction.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

Your lips quivered and your chest heaved up and down, as you stared at the person infront of you. Then a split second you suddenly hugged him by his waist, burying your face in contact with his chest. Then your tears start falling.Everything was just so unexplainable, the scenes you've just encountered right now is too much for you to adjust. You were too speechless not knowing what to do. Right now, all you want is a comfort saying that everything will be okay.

 

You huffed between your cries, Sehun's right hand was on your head while the other one was on your waist, comforting you with all his might.

 

"Just cry it out, it will raise the burdens in your heart" He whispered comforting words against your ear, this what you want right now, a embrace that help you warm, that makes you feel safe and sound. Reminiscing the scenes that came up earlier, you managed to absorb that he was already bound to marry other woman, that this is the reason why your love vanished slowly as time pass by.


 

Your hands broke its contact in a leisurely pace, Sehun felt the essence of emptiness and stared directly at you who's head was bent down staring at the floor. He put his index finger into your chin tipping it up to face him. Your eyes were still wet from all the cries, your cheeks were still stained by your dried tears.

 

"What happened? Why do you need my help?" Sehun asked with his soft voice.

 

You sighed deeply and slowly shooking your head,denying everything. You saw Sehun's lips formed into a thin line."Please stop being stubborn , just tell me what happened?" Sehun pleaded,should you tell him that you have already remember everything about him?

 

"I-I remember everything" your weak voice was emitted, not knowing what's his reaction.

 

Then you looked at him, his expression was kinda  rumbled he was like a statue standing infront of you, his eyes were rounded in surprise, he was frozened. He was shocked to hear that kind of news from your mouth, he can't express what he have been feeling right now, he was happy yet shock. He was covered by inexplicable feelings. 

 

His eyes roamed at the floor and stared at the pictures that fall off from the box. He kept it tightly at the box, Naeun asked him to throw these kind of things if he wanted to move on, but being stubborn he was, he never let himself being fooled by her tactics but kept it and guarded.

 

His eyes darted towards your petite body,in a split second he suddenly hugged you tightly and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter