-21

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

Third POV;

 

There, they are sitted at the round sofa with a round table at the center. Suho put the tray of  juice carefully and sitted right beside Kris and leaned comfortably at the chair. The atmosphere is quiet , none of them spit out some words since they got here. Baekhyun still threw some glares at Sehun , while Sehun just leaning back at the sofa closing his eyes, trying to relax himself. Naeun was not around since she had some urgent business to do in her house.

 

"We are here to talk about this conflict." Suho started a conversation. "We all noticed some changes towards Eunmi's behaviour, she had been too cold lately. Before that happened, she was with you Sehun, right?"

 

Sehun opened his eyes and took a deep breath but nod anyways.

 

"Tell me what happened? What did you do?" Suho asked, his orbs was fully lasered at the latter.

 

"I just explained everything and said that we should be back being strangers again." Sehun said casually. The others were agitated for a moment as their eyes lingered to the young man."What? Strangers?" Suho questioned.

 

Sehun nodded. "But why?" asked Chanyeol.

 

"I just think that idea is good and besides I was arranged marriage and Naeun likes me very much,why don't I give her chance?" Sehun shrugged as if this moment was just normal.

 

Baekhyun was about to dashed and give him a punch but atleast Suho was able to stop him.
"BAEKHYUN!"

 

"You , H-how could you do this!? Why are you so bipolar, just the other day you saved her from harm and now you tried to forget about her and said things like that as if she was just another girl to be played with!?" Baekhyun instantly rampage out, he can't take it anymore.

 

Sehun smirked , he turned his gaze to Baekhyun, "And so what if I am so bipolar? I'm just doing the right thing to do,I'm going to have an arranged marriage and nothing and no one could break it. Yes, I'm hopeless but I need to do this. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to teach myself to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter