-23

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Your POV;

 

I pulled the handle of my suitcase and dragged it outside. This day is the day where I should leave my apartment, leave everything in the past.Forget about everything I want to forget. I should move on and start a new life again. Meet new friends, meet a new environment. Where I could find peacefulness.

 

I inhaled some fresh air, the way my eyes wander around, the churn I felt in my stomach. I will miss this place so much, even I'd experience obstacles yet there are some good things too. The side of my lips lift up a small smile. I think I should smile lastly in this place for once.

 

My eyes roamed around the apartment. My memories with Sehun flooded in this place actually.The suitcase create tug sound while I was passing by the stairs.Once I reached the ground , I hail a cab so I can reach myself to the airport.

 

This is it, I'll be able to leave everything in the past in this place. I watched the scenery outside, I don't know but this place really engraved in my heart, many things really happened here, this is where I grew up and turned into a lady, but this time I need to leave this for my sake and also for everyone.

 

and most of all, Sehun and Naeun will be finally free.

 

Our love really had vanished.

All this time I've been loving him, it will have an ending.

Our love , was finished, it ends in a hurtful way.

I want to forget our love.

Our Vanished Love.

 

 

'Flight 7814 to Jeju Island, has already departed from Seoul.'

 

To: Suhoppa

Goodbye and I love you Sehun , thank you for the love you gave to me. i'll try to move on and please take care of Naeun, okay? congratulations for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter