-8

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

 You were having your mother-daughter bonding for the today, since your mother wants to check out some fresh fruits in the market and you want a makeover. She decided to temporarily leave you to the salon and get back to continue your bond. You were sitted in a parlour chair facing the mirror that shows your reflection. Today you decided to change your outward appearance, for good.

 

You weren't rebelling and you will never do that. You just want to change yourself for you to move on,sort of. You always had long, dark, brown, wavy hair.  Sehun used to comb or touch it whenever he was bored. He would always play with your hair,fiddling with it.

 

You mentally smack yourself, why are you thinking of him again.

 

 

You leaned comfortably in the chair. As the hairstyler cut your hair carefully. You decided to turn your hair into a bob cut style and colour it with dark red. You found that style cute yet fierce, actually the hairstylist suggests that kind of style for you. She said that it would fit your small  face .When the hair styler finished her work. She cleaned your neck, before she finally released you.

 

 

 

 

*Is this really me? My head was lighter than before.*

 

You decided to get a manicure because you felt that the deep part of your nails have this dry skin and for the nail color? You thought french tip would be okay. You don't like full color would invade your nails because after a few weeks the color would cracked and would turn ugly. It's better if it's simple. You plopped myself at the pink sofa near the window and the manicurist took care of my nails.

 

You heard the door open revealing a beautiful girl, she wore a floral dress and the tip of her hair were curled. You think most of the boys would kneel down asking her asking for date. You stared at her in awe, as if she were a goddess.

 

"What can I do for you miss?" The worker asked.

 

The girl cocked her head to the worker and requested, "I want my hair to be fully straight, and my nails should be coloured pink." She said in a spoiled manner. She placed herself in the parlour chair with a thud. 

 

How could this beautiful girl turned into a beautiful witch?

 

If you were her, you would be a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. Since you were born with an average face then you should make your heart pure and good to improved yourself from other's eyes. I sighed. 

 

"She's really a goddess, right?" The manicurists asked with a light voice while tinting your nails.

 

"Super, but I don't think if her heart is a goddess too." You whispered with a faint smile.

 

"I agree with you. She's beautiful outside yet a witch inside." The manicurists whispered again. That beautiful girl should not hear that we are backstabbing her or else you would face her wrath.

 

"She's Son Naeun, her family was the top 6 richest family in Korea. She's the only daughter of the Son's and there's a rumour that she had already a fiance." She said tinting your last finger, the pinky finger.

 

"Oh really? Her husband would face her wrath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter