-10

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV:

 

Jung Eunmi. She changed. The hair that I used to played before, she already cut it. When I saw her bumped with Naeun, I just can't help but stare at her intently. So she's here in Gangnam all this time. Whenever I visit her apartment it's always empty. I blinked,now I realized that she was the familiar girl I saw earlier. Wait, her hair is now short with a dark red color, possibly she's the one that the boy referring to? The girl who stand outside the parlour.

 

Well, Eunmi is really beautiful, you can't blame her.

 

And now, she saw me walking with some girl, and that girl in no other than my fiance, Naeun.

 

I stared at her, she apologized to Naeun while wiping her dress with her own handkerchief. Naeun backed off and said it was okay. I never saw Eunmi glancing at me, that made confusion engulfed through my body. I know how she felt. Then suddenly I saw her walking away.

 

Should I talk to her?

 

Ignore her?

 

I can't control myself and call her attention.

 

"Wait!" I shouted, but she never turn her back. I called for her once again, but she ignored me.

 

I sighed. Naeun talked to me saying I should not get revenge and it was only an accident.What is she talking about? I exhaled. I must understand Eunmi, it was obvious that she wasn't ready to face me yet.

 

"Lets go, I'm tired." I said as I walk pass by Naeun.

 

Naeun was left dumbfounded. I spun my head telling Naeun that she should follow my lead. I kept walking until we reached the car. Mr. Sung was outside waiting for us. "Good evening." The chauffeur greeted and open the car door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter