-14

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Your POV;

 

- School time passed by so fast, this time were going to have our lunch break. The student gather all their things together and meet with their friends. I also done my usual things before taking my break. I looked around the classroom and saw the kingkas doing their usual things also, well except Naeun who would always clanged herself to Sehun's body.

 

I felt some hot substance on my lungs, I felt my blood boiled, I know I'm jealous.

 

Their attention was not on me so I have a chance to ignore them and go to my hide spot located here in school. I swiftly led myself out of the classroom and run behind the school garden. I wander around my surroundings while catching my breath.

 

"Hoooo~" I exhaled. I am now under this mango tree trying myself to be shaded.I frisk my bag and open it, and tada, my wonderful sandwich shines itself out. I heard my stomach growled asking for food,I smiled, now I can feed my hungry tummy. I munched my food with a smile lifted on my lips, food only makes me happy you know.

 

Suddenly,

 

"So this is your hideout?" I almost choked on my food , it's sounds like a boy. I spun my head around and I saw him, the man I don't want to see or talk with, he slowly walked towards me as I moved my body backwards doesn't want him to go near with me.Not until I felt my body bump in contact with the tree.

 

"Are you trying get away from me?" Sehun asked as he trying to hypnotize me with his pearls. I felt a lump in my throat, can't able to answer. Sehun sighed, he trapped me under the tree by putting his both hands either sides of me. "W-what are you doing?" You asked.

 

"I asked you first, are you trying to escape from my sight,Ms.Jung?"Sehun asked with a tone of husk.

 

I nodded slowly as I lowered my head, don't want to see his icy eyes. I heard him sighed again, but he said those words I didn't expected.  

 

"I'm sorry." he apologized , I gazed him , I can see the sincerity and softness in his eyes. I don't want to fall in his trap again. I pushed him lightly to broke our close contact. I felt my eyes being blurred again, stuck with tears. I saw Sehun widened his eyes , shock.

 

"Your sorry?" I asked. "Your sorry is not enough,Sehun. For all those days I've waited for the old you,Sehun. All those memories with you, I'd always cherish them.But after that night, when I found out that you are already bound to marri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter