-1

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Your POV :

 

Today is thursday, it means I have to go to school and spend my seven hours sitting and jotting some notes in front of different teachers while the two hours will be either being alone or with my boyfriend, Oh Sehun.

 

Do you want to know him?

 

Oh Sehun, my boyfriend. He is one of the kingkas in our school named Seoul Elite High. Their group is composed of 12 members and was labeled as EXO which is their group name, I know it is weird but there is a fact that they're rich, their blood belongs to the richest families here in Korea.

 

He is really handsome, his gifted fair skin, his amber eyes that if you stared at it you wouldn't feel any weariness, plus he have this refined lips yet so soft that you'll want to kiss all day. For me, he was beyond perfect, but I didn't have this affection just because of his exterior character.

 

When the first time you saw him, he seems like a bad boy which is not.Albeit, there is this one reason why I haven't landed my eyes to him, I never saw him interacted with a girl before that bugs me that he was awfully a jerk.

 

Right now, I am here as his girlfriend which he interacted the most, before.

 

We've been in a relationship for a year and five months. I know it's long enough. Well, our love story is not that romantic as you imagine. I'm only a normal student. I'm neither genius nor dull, but I'm a scholarship guarantee student. I'm only in top seven in our class, but at least I don't have a pea-sized brain. Sehun and I met in junior high school and it's because of a ball. 

 

 A ball.

 

It was our Physical Education class, we have this outdoor activities which set on the gymnasium,of course.Some of my female classmates were playing volley ball, while the boys were either playing soccer, just any ball games,I guess.Nevertheless, half of the class population were gathered in the basketball court. The kingkas or the popular boys were playing basketball in the court.

 

Which resulted their horde of fangirls to squeal like a retarded seals.

 

Well, what about me? I'm just sitting at the bleachers reading some pop fanfiction book, I don't care If I am weird but this is better than wasting your precious voice from shouting. I have done my  jog anyways, my grade will be stable.

 

Being so absentminded, a ball was attacked directly at my direction, unfortunately my head was its target. It is too late to neglect the orange coated ball. Before that accident, Sehun was about to passed the ball to his older brother named Chanyeol, yet it seems like he threw it with a strong force that ended the ball to flew against my head.

 

After the impact, the hit was hard and strong that resulted my unconscious being, lying on Sehun's arms. He carried me all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter