-33

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

"My son~" Mrs. Oh motioned her arms to hug Sehun. His father motioned his way to his son and patted his shoulder. "How's your day here?"

 

Sehun just smiled lightly and replied "Fine."

 

His parents just nod , they knew something was wrong they can see it in their son's eyes, but they just don't want to talk about it and ruined this night. They also knew that Sehun was never happy in this decision, this marriage thing but they have to do this for their future, they know they have been selfish, they ruined Sehun's relationship.

 

But as they said its for his future.

 

"Where is Naeun, dear?" His mother asked, roaming her eyes if ever her orbs will dart towards what she seek for. 

 

"Maybe , she's not yet finished." Sehun said with shrug, he wander his orbs in the reception place. He's trying to look for Eunmi, but she is nowhere to be found, he felt his heart was pricked, he's longing for her prescence, then he saw someone waved at him,it's Luhan. Telling him to go to their circle and chill , Sehun nod in approval and strode himself to their table.

 

Pulling the chair against the table he placed himself to sit. Leaning back , he heard Kris asking him a question "Sehun-ah , Eunmi don't any other family members right?" 

 

Sehun took a look at him and nod his head, "Yes , wae?"

 

"It's just that ....uhm... how can I explain this, Eunmi and Hyerim her ohsocalled twin sister and her ohsocalled father they are kinda look a like each other," Kris stutteredly said , scratching the back of his neck.

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows , Kris is somehow right. Yet Eunmi doesn't have any family member except to her mother and his father leave them because of another woman,

 

Perhaps..

 

Sehun shook his head, why did he came up to that conclusion that it's almost impossible. Squinting his eyes "Maybe he just have those similarities?" Sehun said dumbly.

 

Kris gave him a weird look "Your weird."

 

All of a sudden..

 

"Oppa~" Naeun called his attention , instantly Sehun spun his head around revealing Naeun in her white summer dress, with her braided hair, she is really beautiful but its not enough, something is missing. Sehun just smiled slightly. He need to be gentleman and pulled out a chair for Naeun.

 

'They are so cute' 'What a beautiful couple' 'They are so sweet'

 

The visitors complimented their pair,Naeun smiled at them mumbling 'Your welcome' The program has already started the MC's already introduce the future newlywed couples, they gave all their different speeches for the couple, Naeun just happily sitting  at her chair smiling wholeheartedly.

 

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter