-4

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gray Italics means Flashbacks :)

Your POV :

 

It's been three days since we broke up. Monday has arrived, we have no class because this week will be our semestral break.I was lucky enough that the fate gave me enough time to recover and might as well moved on.

 

I want to move on.

 

I haven't receive any replies from him eversince that night happened.I immediately changed my number after that. As I've said, moving on is part of my plan.Packing all my things and placing it inside of my traveling bag,I decided to visit my mother in Gangnam. She gave me her address yesterday and I heard her squealing telling that she's really excited to see me.

 

I got my toothbrush in the bathroom but something caught my attention. I stared at my reflection at the mirror. Puffy eyes, eye bags got bigger, eyes still red. I cried every night, I could always remember our happy memories together, I couldn't forget it.

 

Oh Sehun was my first love yet my first heartbreak. I felt warm tears flowed again into my cheek as I wiped using the back of my hand. *Be strong Eunmi* I thought. I should really move on, that's why I decided to spend my semester break with my Mom, I think that's a good idea after all, I think.

 

I got all my things ready inside my traveling bag,I got outside, assuring that my apartment was locked while I am not here. I counted my steps to go downstairs. My apartment was placed in the 2nd floor, perfect for my fit.

 

I walked to the bus stop. It's 7:30 A.M the first bus should arrive in any minute. I saw a waiting shed and sat there. I played with my fingers while waiting for the bus. I sighed. My gaze was landed in the ice cream parlor across the street. My memories with Sehun at that place flooded into my mind. That place is where we spent our first date, so common yet sweet.

 

-- Flashba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter