-38

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Your father decided to drop you by your school; your father kept babbling about being be careful on your way there, don't forget to chew some bubblegums if you felt your ears in pain while you were on plane, and most of all he said that you better use your allowance wisely , don't you ever think to buy any alcoholic drinks and any addictive drugs out there.You and your sister stared at him weirdly, doesn't he trust his own daughters?

 

And he thought that both of you would do that?What the hell is he thinking?

 

You both shook your head in disapproval. Staring at the scenery outside,the school building with 2 busses outside were now visible. Your father released his seatbelt first and got out of the car, he opened the trunk and collect your heavy luggages.

 

"Did you brought the whole cabinet?" Mr.Jung jokingly asked,with a crumpled feature printed in his face."The teacher said,that we should bring enough things for 4 days, then I brought that." Hyerin said innocently, helping her father bringing out the luggages.

 

Once the things were on the ground your father bade you some goodbye's and some phrases like 'be careful' before he leaves, he planted some fatherly kiss on your foreheads. Fate must really love you to give you that kind of father, who really loves you.Pulling up the handle,you walked towards the main gate,waiting for the teacher's instructions.

 

The teacher clapped his hands calling up your attention."Only seniors are here right?" the teacher asked wandering his eyes as the students nodded in approval. "The boys were assigned at the blue bus while the girls were assigned at the pink one, understood? You better arranged yourselves right now so we'll not be late in our flight." The teacher stated.

 

The student swiftly led theirselves to there assignation, carrying their luggages with a smile crept up in their individual faces.

 

The busses their engines and drove their way to the airport.

 

 

Slapping the passport playfully against your fist,you puckered your lips waiting for the departure. Hyerim just munched on her cheese flavored popcorn,with your eyes darted on the food."Stop staring between me and this precious thing here just get one." Hyerim spat,motioning the oh-so-called precious thing to you. You stared at it, and just innocently pick one and munched it, melting it against your taste buds.

 

The speaker announced that you have to depart from Jeju Island to Busan, picking up your luggages you managed to pull it inside the airplane, searching for your assigned seat,you blew your bangs and roamed your eyes in every part of the plane, you sat at the back where your seat was assigned.

 

Wandering inside the plane something stuck in your head, you felt your heart arised; you don't know but you just felt this sudden traumatic feeling inside you , you suddenly felt your head in pain, closing  your eyes and hid yourself against your palms, the throbbing pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter