-3

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Your POV :

 

I found myself sitting on his passenger seat,staring at the scenery outside. His hands were gripped against the steering wheel.The atmosphere is not comfortable, the silence irked me a little bit. The fact that we weren't like this before made my heart shatter in dismay. He would either talked to me while driving, holding my hand and utter some sweet words.

 

But that was before.

 

Sehun's car let out a horn telling the guards to open their gate to go inside. He parked the car in his garage and got out immediately, without opening the car door for me.What a gentleman. I just sighed letting myself get out the car. His mother was standing near the main door waiting for us to go inside.

 

"Hi son." His mom greeted him with smile. His mom was really beautiful, his son have a really good genetics too. Sehun replied a nod with an expressionless face.

 

"Hi Eunmi~" Her mom greeted me also with a smile, she hugged me and I also hug her back. "You're really precious, I do really hope that I have a daughter like you." She said upon earning a light chuckle of from mine. "Let's go inside omma. I'm really hungry." Sehun said as he immediately went inside. I sighed again for the umpteenth time.

 

Mrs. Oh patted my shoulder telling me that everything will be okay, but no, it's not okay.

 

I sat beside Sehun, and greet his father, "Good evening, Mr.Oh." Mr. Oh smiled at me as a sign of reply. Once the foods were settled we dug into our plates and devour the taste. The dinner was quiet, only the clanking of the utensils were heard. Mrs. Oh was trying to break the quiet atmosphere by asking. "How are you, Eunmi?" I cocked my head forward to face Mrs. Oh, I just smiled and say "I'm okay."

 

"Your mother... did she go home already?" I smiled a bit and replied."Not yet, she's still working. I tried to look for a part-time job but I didn't get their acceptance just because I was too young to work." I said with a bittersweet smile.

 

 "They should really not accept you."  Mr. Oh in. "You are only 18, too young for work." He said as he look at me with a fatherly sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter