-26

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov;

 

My feet landed on the auriferous soft sand as I stared at the scenery infront of me, it's beautiful. Then I saw my sister trudging towards my direction her name is Jung Hyerim. I lived here in an exotic island in Jeju Island and my father owns a simple resort.

 

My father's name is Jung Hyunwoo. They took care of me and loves me but my past was left unknown, they said I was drowned and my head was hit on a hard coral reef and kinda resulted my brain to have a temporary amnesia. Yet atleast they are trying to help me remember everything. Like, they said that I was always playing under the sun. I have a twin sister and yes, she's Jung Hyerim, my dad said that we are fraternal twins, that's why we don't resemble that much but some of the parts of our face were similar. Just like our eyes and lips.

 

My lengthened hair was swaying because of the warm wind passing by as I cast a glance to my twin sister. It's been almost 4 months since I got this hindrance in my brain, but I'll try to regain single bit of it.

 

"Yah Hyeon Ri ! why didn't you tell me that your going out!?" My sister called out my name, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jung Hyeon Ri, I'm 18 years old and I'm kinda smart and kinda cute, and no, I'm not that beautiful, just average.

 

"Well, it's not my fault anyways, I'm not a heavysleeper." I said as I pat her head like a puppy."Psh, but you can wake me up." Hyerim said and rolled her eyes.

 

"No way, I will not let my body have some bruise because of you." I said as I puckered my lips trying to irk her.

"Ew, lets go home, Dad is waiting." She said slunging her right hand on my shoulder, we trudge towards are simple cabin which indicate our sweet home.

 

 

 

 

"Were home~" a greeting was heard near the main door. They looked at their father separating some files at the table "Oh my princesses are already here."

 

"It seems like you were busy." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter