-2

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Your POV :

 

My right foot stepped inside the classroom. There, I saw Sehun leaning back in his chair wearing his empty gaze again. I walked towards my desk, and draw the substantial textbooks and one pen. I scratched my head and exhaled. The fact that this is will be our last year in high school made me think that I should spend my awesome experience more greatfully.

 

I cocked my head towards Sehun's direction and greeted him. "Good morning."

 

He glanced at me with a quick nod, then his eyes landed in front again.

 

"Eunmi, you're here already. Good morning precious." Suho as the other alpha of EXO greeted me with his angelic smile. Well at least someone acknowledges my presence.

 

Teacher Kim arrived with textbooks in his hands ready to discuss History. Boring subject. I decided to turn my head and watch the scenery outside. Then my mother's face popped in my head. *How is she?* I thought. My mother is no longer living with me right now. She worked somewhere far away from here, I miss her though. My father? I don't know where he is, my mother told me that he left us because of another woman.

 

So pathetic.

 

 

                                                                      Third POV:                                  

 

On the other hand, Sehun turns his head towards your direction. Seeing you looking at the scenery outside with that innocent face of yours,was making his guiltiness aroused. In this past few months he gave you his cold shoulder, he has the reason why is he being like this. A reason. He's also afraid to lose you,the only girl he love other than his mother.

 

He don't know why, your name, your face, your character, were all engraved in his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter