-35

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Plopping down in a soft fabric in the living room, the elders slouched down facing each other with solemnity hovering in their eyes. Mrs. Oh fakely coughed,wanting to gain the person's attention. In response, Mr. Jung cocked his head towards her direction and look in her eyes."Can you explain everything now?" Mr.Jung asked leaning herself comfortably against the couch.

 

"Explain what?" Mr.Jung said, playing innocent, well he definitely knows her complete intention, and he's really not sure if he would tell everything or not.

 

"Stop being stupid, Jung Hyunwoo. Just explain everything. " Mrs. Oh said in a determined tone, they've known each other for a long time now, Eunmi's mother is actually her bestfriend, they've been bestfriend since they were in middle school, and she knows who's Jung Hyunwoo is. Her bestfriend's husband. She trusted her friend to him, and she thought he would took care of her as he promise, but she thinks she's wrong, she is really wrong. Living Eunmi without a known father,is unfavorable.Being with a complete family is really different. It is where you can feel the undeniable love, that sparks around the aura of a family.

 

"I said explain everything Hyunwoo, Everything." Mrs. Oh said in a raspy tone, staring at her orbs  you can see the spark of vexation through her eyes.

 

"I just saw Eun—" "Wait, after telling me that kind of story , you better explain everything.Why did you leave Eunjae hanging." The woman said , lasering her eyes towards the latter.

 

The older man nods in understanding , mumbling some incoherent words in his mouth.

 

- Flashback -

 

One day , A father and daughter was having their bonding time in the seashore, they are eating their ice cream while walking, the waves were splashing softly against the soft sand. The birds were flying in freedom with a sound of differrent tone of chirps under the blue sky. The wind swiftly passed by them , making their locks sway in sychronization.

 

While they were walking, the girl suddenly squeaked in shock , her ice cream was dropped against the sand, her father was startled at the sudden action, his daughter suddenly pointed her hands towards a girl lying on the sand unconsciously. They run towards the person's direction. Her father set aside his own ice cream doesn't care if its got wasted or not. 

 

They stared  at the girl's body, narrowing their eyes in concentration. Her clothes were kinda ripped off, but her head was bleeding, it's wound were kinda deep, too far from being normal. They should bring her to the hospital as soon as possible. They stareD at the girl's face, the older was frozen , unexpected. No way. His daughter was puzzled at her father's behaviour, suddenly his father take a look at her back upon his daughter's suspicions expands.

 

'Birthmark'

 

This is it, her father stared at the latter one more time and its different this time , its a little much longer. Out of the blue, the older man felt his tears fall, uncontrollably.

 

"Appa? appa? are you okay?" His daughter shook his father, for him to come back to the reality.

 

His father take a look at his daughter, "We need to take her to the hospital now!"  Her father went hysterical , he carried the small body, and drove their way to the hospital.

 

~♥~

 

They were sitting at the waiting area near the operating room, the older man clasped his hands near his mouth, praying. His daughter was silently sitting beside him, many questions were running into her mind.

'What happened to him?' 'Why did he reacted like that?' and what shock her the most is, the face of the girl seemed to resemble their them.

The red light was already off signaling that the operation were done, the man stands up immediately and approach the doctor without hesitation.

 

"How is she, doc?' he asked, holding onto the doctor as if his life was de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter