- 12

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CONTINUATION :

 

"Wait ! Y-your the girl who ruined my dress." Naeun said as she pushed the boys that blocks her way. You lift your head up and immediately stands and bow 90 degrees towards her."I'm really sorry." Naeun smirked when she saw her bowing, what a nice view.

 

But then she used her acting skills and play all innocent again."It's okay, it's just only an accident." Naeun show her sweet smile,yet you actually cringed at that smile, it's creepy.

 

The other students outside gossips again as if they are a bees that keeps on buzzing.

 

 "Naeun has a soft heart, i like her." the other girl chirped in delight.

 

"She's really a goddess." the boy said as his eyes turned into imaginable hearts.

 

The bell rings indicating that the class will start. Mr. Kim ,your first teacher for today entered the classroom. The students outside immediately run towards their classroom hurriedly. The kingkas except Naeun walked towards their desk. But wait, Eunmi awkwardly roam her eyes all over the classroom, Sehun is still her seatmate, *what should I do?* she thought. Sehun strode towards his desk and sat, he doesn't want to change his seat?

 

Naeun stared at Sehun sending some message that Eunmi couldn't understand.

 

"Uhm, Ms.Son since your already standing, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" Mr. Kim said as he placed his things on the table.

 

Naeun spun her body around and walked her way to the front with confidence.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo Son Naeun imnida, I'm Sehun's fiance, so if you dare to steal him from me, you will taste my wrath first. Thank you.” the girls stared at her with envy while the boys stare at her as if she was an angel sent from above.

 

"You may take your seat." Mr. Kim commanded in a strict way. Naeun gaze landed on the teacher and stare at him weirdly. "I want to sit beside Sehun." she said sternly.Almost everyone stared at her in a slight dismay, her tone isn't suitable for a respectful woman.

 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun didn't refer to listen to her introduction, he is staring at you who's attention was on the scenery outside again. He began to think of you. He sighed. Suddenly he saw Naeun infront of Eunmi, *What is she doing?* his gaze was lying on Naeun.

 

"Uhh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter