-16

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's pov;

 

I am leaning against the locker room as my mind fled off to the thought of Eunmi's weak walking figure earlier, her enfeeble self bothered me too much, feeling worry all of a sudden.Suddenly,"Oppa, do I look y?" Naeun skipped in front of me. I looked at her, yes she was y but is the shorts is too y? Well I have no choice but to nod.

 

I saw Eunmi going out of the girl's locker room, her drowsy eyes roamed around the gym, trying to search for someone or something. Then I saw her staring at me. She looked away and strode herself to the bleachers, is she really that tired? Is she sick?

 

On her way to the bleachers, she stop halfway and clutch into her head, I was about to run and ask if she's okay but Naeun interrupted me.

 

"Where are you going?" Naeun grasped on my wrist. I looked at our hands and back to her face and just shook my head, I looked at Eunmi again and saw her closing her eyes as she exhaled in and out,she must've been not feeling well.

 

Our teacher call for our attention, we strode towards the crowd and listen to all his instructions, the girls will jog in the quadrangle. *Wait, Eunmi is too weak for that.* I thought I quickly darted my gaze but the girls especially Eunmi are already in their positions.

 

"Cheer for me, oppa." Naeun cooed near my earlobe, I cringed involuntarily.

 

The teacher whistled indicating that the jog will start, I didn't cheer for Naeun, I was busy guarding Eunmi. She's done with the first round and I saw a small smile lift up on her small lips that I used to kiss.In the middle of the jog I saw her knees enfeeble, her body won't coordinate. She's really going to faint now. Without hesitation I quickly rushed to the quadrangle, I wouldn't let her body hit the cold floor.

 

I push all the people blocking my way, I don't care if anyone would hissed. I really need to save her. I reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter