-25

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD POV;

 

'After 3 in a half months'

 

The rescuers just declared that the non-found victims were dead, because it's impossible that those victims will survive in this kind of tragic event since the ocean is too wide and the victims would be possibly in the deep side of the ocean. The rescuers can't dived that deep. All of them forced them to atleast do all their best for their love ones, but yet they still didn't do it. That process is really dangerous.

 

The class hours were already done , the kingkas and Naeun was expected to be there, they walked their way to Eunmi's tomb. Her name was engraved in the black gravestone while a patch of grass surrounds it, with a remainder of the past candles. They motioned their hands to the tomb and placed the Baby's breath flowers beside it, as they offer their prayers.

 

Sehun exhaled as he stared at the tomb infront of him, he slightly moved on from her death and Naeun helped him. Yet, everytime he looked at the tomb which he can't help but to reminisce everything in the past when he's with Eunmi. He regretted every inch of his fault that he have done to Eunmi's part.

 

If he can return the time to its past , if he owned a time machine, he would go back and makes everything perfect with Eunmi. If ever she will go back to him, he will do everything just for her, he'll fight for their love, but he knew it's too late to do that. He can't do anything about it, base from the investigation, Eunmi was positively dead because of evidences that involved her.

 

He was about to cry but fight to ignore it and stopped it from flowing.Baekhyun was standing beside him, silently praying.

 

Baekhyun prayed that he'll hope this nightmare will come  to an end, there is no day that he'll not cry, Eunmi is his first love, her existence was all he want even she will not end up all by himself, it's okay as long as Eunmi will be staying in their sides happily alive , far from death.

 

He can't help but to cry again. His loved one was in heaven, he was sure that she is looking at them above, guiding them. He wiped his tears because he think Eunmi will be angry. He wouldn't want to believe the rescuers before but throughout this days, his hope were evaporating.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun sycnhronizely looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter