-32

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Servants running around, maids preparing the delicious foods, waiter their crumpled uniforms, and coordinators scolding some of them. You looked at them back and forth,how could this family would be rich like this? You innocently look at them with a glint of yearn in your eyes. Suddenly someone tug you gently from behind.

 

"Hyeon Ri, Is it fun standing there? Didn't you think of going back to the house?" Hyerim asked you.

 

You shrugged your shoulder furtively, the others were now in their individual cottages,maybe preparing theirselves for the engagement party.Thinking of earlier, Sehun's aura earlier wasn't good.You don't why were you worrying but you can't just ignore it, they were strangers, he was a stranger.

 

You yawned, feeling tired. You walked your way back to your house,leaving your shoes near the stand and walked upstairs.

 

You were about to turned the doorknob yet all of sudden you felt your head hurts, it's too painful to be tolerated, you gripped on it trying to decrease the painfulness, your eyes turn into slits because of the throbbing ache. You forcely closed your eyes.

 

Then a scenario was flashed.

 

'Babe~' A boy called you , it was blurred,you can't see him but his voice, it seems so familiar, that voice, the sound is a way too varied.

 

Full of Joy.

 

Full of Happiness.

 

Full of Yearning.

 

and

 

Full of Love.

 

The boy hugged you from behind"I love you so much." He cooed in your right ear. You want to see him, everything about him. It seems like their a great fond between you, your feelings were now unexplained.

 

This scenario , it seems so real.

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter