-41

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Laying in the soft fabric alone in the room makes your feelings more heavier than before. YouR eyes is not that wet compared earlier, leaning against the headboard, you thought about that scene again; You seemed so really shock in that kind of revelation, you already knew that it's one of them but you didn't dare to came up in your mind that Sehun is the one.

 

Those words, those skinships you've dreamt is with him, why are you so gullible not noticing this kind of connection towards him before?You think the word 'fate' is kinda bored that it would have the guts to play with your entire life. Thinking of him, those words came out when he's trying to comfort you, those hands who wrapped itself around your body,you were definitely electricified by the power of comfort, the warmth that left me safe and sound.

 

You thought about your past, 'how did we met? how did he confessed his love? Who's the one who feel in love first? what kind of love story did we have? and how did he end up marrying with a girl?' hundreds of questions were running into  your mind, your curiousness aroused in a swift mode.

 

This time , under the bright light in the sky, you thought of remembering all those moments, you want to asked some help , not only him but also his friends. Bringing yourself under the blanket, with a soft thud. Your sister just arrived a hour ago, and she's sleeping right now. You pretended to sleep to avoid some questions from , closing your eyes slowly you managed to doze up.

 

 

Standing up under the shaded tree, you were having your outdoor activity this early morning,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter