-7

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV:

 

"Sehun-ah eat this." Suho said. Today is Wednesday, I'm at their house chilling with my bestfriends. It's been 6 days since I saw Eunmi, I tried to check her on her apartment but there is no sign of her. I puckered my lips in annoyance,why am I so dumb letting her go like that.

 

"YAH! stop being a brat and eat this. Kyungsoo cooked this for us." Grampa Suho grunted.

 

I reached for the spoon he was holding and devour it against my taste buds.My eyes were hollow as I stared into the space."Sehun-ah why are you being like this?" Luhan asked as he sat beside me.

 

"Like what?" I cocked my eyebrows towards him.

 

"YOU. Your were not smiling nowadays, your face is always hard as stone, tell me what happened?" Luhan curiously asked as the other members joined our circle.

 

"Is it because of the break up?" Baekhyun butted in.

 

"Break up!?"

 

"Break what?"

 

"B-break!?"  The other members chorused.

 

"Wait! You don't know!?" Baekhyun asked, wide-eyed.

 

"Obviously." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his hyung's dumbness.

 

Baekhyun turned his head to my direction, "You didn't tell them?" He asked.

 

I just simply shook my head.  "And why you didn't tell us? Mind to explain Oh Sehun?" Suho asked as he crossed his arms.

 

I straightened my back and answer his question, "I decided to tell you today, but the others are too engrossed playing video games, others are cooking , others are reading, What do you expect? Telling you 'one by one'? I reasoned.

 

"Reeeaaassssonnnsssss." Tao teased and immediately lower his head after receiving my glare.

 

"So, go tell us now." Suho said as he sat at the vacant sofa.

 

"Baekhyun already told you." I snorted. Suho slightly hit my head. "No, I want those words came from your mouth, and we want a reason why the both of you broke up." Suho said. He wouldn't let that happen he really like Eunmi for Sehun. They were meant for each other, try to call this Grampa weird, he's a great philosopher.

 

"Wait,wait,wait, answer this question first, you little brat."Kris suddenly sit next to me pushing Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter