-37

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

Startled because of the sudden movement inside your room, your sister rocked your bed, waking you up in a bright morning. It's friday; it's still time for school. You wished this day would pass by quickly so tomorrow will be your rest day, were you can plopped to bed all day.

 

You scrunched up your face in annoyance, "Okay, I'll get up immediately."

 

"I thought I was the heavysleeper, then you... never mind " Hyerim looked at you with a sign of mocking in her orbs, she clapped her hands rapidly telling me to get my off the foam.

 

Yanking off the blanket , you immediately strode towards the bathroom to prepare yourself for school.

 

Rotating the shower faucet, the water sprinkled against your fair skin.

 

'I love you so much'

 

You mentally giggled at yourself, feeling so desperate. This what happened every moment you woke up after those mysterious dreams, it felt so real. Leaning against the cold marble, you just want to drift again to your sleep ,you want to see him so bad. Everyday you wish that those individual nights you'll have the chance to see him without that blurry image of him.

 

You knocked yourself out , want to wake up in this dilemma.

 

'You have a class , you clutch' You thought , banging your head lightly. You've done your daily routine in the bathroom and let yourself got out and departed to the kitchen.You grabbed a piece of loaf bread and put a mayonnaise on it. Grabbing a bite you saw your sister looking at her reflection against the mirror, 'She's so weird nowadays' You thought furrowing your eyebrows.

 

"Yah, you looked beautiful already." You said and laying against the couch looking at her strangely."Shhhhh" Your sister shut you off by putting her index finger against .You rolled your eyes in a disgusted manner , you just saw a tint of lip gloss to her lips.

 

"Why are you being like this? You have a crush don't you?" You asked , wiggling your eyebrows in a teased manner. You saw her blushed and you can't help but to laugh out loud to her reaction.

 

"Y-yah , stop. I don't have !" Hyerim squeeked, narrowing her eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter