-42

Our Vanished Love (BETTER VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV;

 

 

Slowly opening your eyes, your eyes wandered around the unfamiliar room. The  ceiling were tinted white, you shifted your eyes against the sheet you were on, the blanket around your body. You jolted up immediately, remembering that you were kidnapped by the some men in black. You panicked. How the hell you were here? How did you get here? What time is it?

 

Suddenly, someone tugged the doorknob and opened the door steadily, revealing Sehun in his white shirt and black jeans, you were stunned in his arrival. 'Why is he here? Is he kidnapped too? Wait. Is he the one who ordered those black sheeps to kidnapped me?' You felt your body in outrage, how could he.

 

"If you were thinking that I am the one who ordered to kidnap you, Excuse me but you're wrong" He said as if he can read your head. 'So he can read my mind right now?' You thought.

 

"And no, I don't have the power of telepathy" He sneered, you raised up your right eyebrow, how could this guy know what you are thinking if he doesn't have the power of telepathy.

 

"Because I know you..." He mumbled all of a sudden, but it is possible for you to hear since the room is too quiet. You looked at him with astonishment, then you recollect about last night again, the embrace he gave you, that sudden scene , the concern in his eyes.

 

You looked down, fiddling with your fingers.

 

"Don't be too awkward." He suddenly talked, breaking the essence of quietness of the room.

 

You looked up to meet his eyes with a glint of happiness. You stared at it for awhile , those eyes they seemed to familiar ;the unexplainable feeling that float on it, but you were sure that it is positive. 

 

"What happened to you last night?" He asked in a sudden, filling the space beside you.

 

"A-ah nothing" You stuttered while you answered, you can't hide your nervousness. He was sitting near you, this time.. its not a dream anymore, this is more real than those visions. "Tell me, tell me please.." He said, averting his gaze towards you, you felt your heart beats a million times in exaggeration.

 

"Uhm, I'm just remembering some things I've forgotten, s-s-since I have an amnesia. But seriously I'm okay." You said, reassuring him putting up into an awkward smile.

 

"And what is that 'Thing'" He asked a hint of curiousness filling in his every words.

 

"Nothing important, seriously" You uttered weakly, lowering down your head.

 

"Please tell me, I know that is really important since you run away from me." Sehun pleaded, he motioned his left hand to your face, turning it to meet his eyes;You actually flinched at that skinship, his face were inches away from you. His thumb found its way to your cheek carressing it in a soft manner.

 

You were hypnotized by his touch, the touch you were wishing for, you don't want to end this special moment, You hope the time will stop,and only the both of you would used the time and cherish this kind of moment.

 

"Please tell me" Sehun whispered against your breath.

 

Slowly looking at him, you can't hide it anymore,  "I-I remember myself wrapped with your arms, you were whispering some comforting words to me, a-and y-you said that you lov—"You were cut off by the sudden embrace he gave , his arms were around yours. Your pearls widened in shock, then a second, your hands found its way to his back, replying his hug.

 

The hug lasted for a few minutes, you just stayed like that.  The warmth was inexplicable, the comfort he gave to you was definitely beautiful, in his arms, you can feel the feeling of being safe, away from all harms.

 

"Sehun-ah?"You muttered as he jerked his head and removed his hands around you "S-sorry" He apologizes, the feeling of being safe and sound was replaced by emptiness, you missed his touch in just a minute. How could he do this to you.

 

*knockknock*

 

"Sehun-ssi , Your mother called you downstairs for dinner." The sound of a girl echoed in the room, your head jerked up to that direction. Suddenly Sehun held your hand and get off the bed."Let's go eat, you must be hungry, You haven't eaten your lunch yet" He said, , you were asleep in how many hours?

 

"You were asleep 9 hours." He sneered. Again how could he read what's in your mind. Because I know you... You awkwardly coughed and nodd in agreement as you made your way downstairs.

 

 

There, you found old couple sitting in the dining table with a smile lifted up in their faces. You looked at them and bowed in respect, greeting them. Sehun pulled up a chair for you, you looked at him awkwardly and mumbled 'Thanks'. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter